Drink called "The Stuff"

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Maggie, Mar 30, 2001.

1. Maggie

Maggie Guest

Hey guys-

I haven't smoked in 15 days which sucks but I'm preparing myself for a pre-employment drug test sometime end of April. After all considerations and the importance of passing this test staying clean is the best option for me. I just could not bring myself to go through the sheer torture of anxiety using any other way.....

But.... on a sidenote. A friend of mine sent me this drink she found at a head shop called "The Stuff" that has a 200% money back gaurantee. Directions say stay clean for 48 hours, don't eat or drink anything for 5 hours prior to test. Then drink this orange colored drink followed with one glass of water. In one hour you will pass test, good for five hours.
    ok orange drink is 16 oz, contains 16g fiber, 200 mg vit B2, 190 mg Calcium, and 470 mg of Creatine.

Sounds like BS doesn't it? At $29 a bottle too. Girl at the headshop supposidly claimed it worked.

I can't help but wonder though. I'm actually considering after I take my real test and am back to smoking again, I might try this and go get a test myself just to see if it works. Some might say its the dilution that would do it, but 16 oz of orange drink and one glass of water (after nothing for five hours) doesn't seem like enough.

Anyone ever hear of this stuff?

:D Maggie
  2. Megaweapon

Megaweapon New Member

Its pretty much worthless because thats pretty much what you'd get out of a meal... no miracle cures in there, unless its some magic calcium or fiber. The creatine is to help raise your creatinine levels, but drinking the drink a few hours before you test really wouldnt give your body enough time to break the creatine down. The vit B. will just make your urine yellow. Id say keep your thirty bux and save it for a bag for after your tested.
  3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

Yeah I pretty much did know this. It really burns me up though that this stuff is marketed and sold to unsuspecting people. Some jerk is making a lot of money taking advantage of MJ smokers and the plight we have with drug testing. It's not right. And they don't advertise "This might help"..... it's a full blown 200% gaurantee!

:(
    Maggie
  4. Megaweapon

Megaweapon New Member

Eh where ever you go, theres always someone whose willing to earn a few bucks off of someone elses misfortunes. Its sad, but its everywhere you turn...
  5. Jenetik

Jenetik Guest

You can't get your moneyback without providing the test results. Since you probably aren't paying for the test, you can't get the test results. Plus, I've heard you can't even get it back for weed, since they say its an "illegal" substance and only for alcohol and other legal drugs they will give you the money back. (not sure about the second part)
  6. Maggie

Maggie Guest

The people who sell those drinks are no better than the people who are forcing us to take these ridiculous tests.

Maggie
  7. LightBurner

LightBurner New Member

No kidding.....

Maggie,
    I actually went on a website once for a lab which did both, urine testing for companies AND sold products which were supposedly designed to beat them. In my opinion, these guys are worse than our employers in THAT respect.....

LB
  8. Randøm_

Randøm_ Banned

Re: No kidding.....

Sheesh, but the good side of that is that with all the loopholes and 10-20% of the false-positive results, coupled with more people b!tching from being victimized w/this and better educating themselves on how to pass ... all these factors equal that the bladder cops and counter-cops are the beast eating its own tail. They will run themselves out of business, eventually..
  9. tink

tink New Member

hi... I failed a drug test a year or so ago and used "the stuff" and got no money back even though i snuck the results out and sent them in with my receipt and all necessary told to get money back !!! the stuff in my opinion is a waste but i do have some friends that swear by it..
  10. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Tink wgen you look into these posts, also look at the date the thread was started. Some of your posts are responding to people whom don't visit us anymore
  11. vaqstarr

vaqstarr New Member

well no matter if it "works" or not, i tried it when my parents made me go to a doctors office to get drug tested and i smoked 8 bowls the night before and my drank it 2 hours before my test with a bottle of water after and i passed the test. I am not saying "the stuff" works but obviously something made me clean during my professional drug test.

One love
  12. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

How much did you pay for it? Double your money back? Didn't you say it was a gift?