Drooping Leaves?

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by KenMaida, Mar 22, 2012.

1. KenMaida

KenMaida New Member

Hey everyone, love this forum. I've read many grow guides, and I thought that I had a pretty good handle on my plants. This is my first grow, so I'm learning as I go. Currently growing 4 plants of an unknown strain (though I'm pretty sure they are some kind of Incida based on the size of the leaves). Thus far into the life cycle, about 7 weeks, they've looked very good, nice color, nice size, strong leaves and stems. But in the last few days I've been noticing the leaves near the bottom becoming quite lifeless. I fear that I may have overwatered a few days ago, could this be causing the problem, and what's the easiest way to remedy that? I also haven't had any ventilation in the room for a week, because my old fan broke and I'm waiting to purchase a new one, so I'm very worred about root rot.
    So, my two questions are: How to remedy drooping leaves, and if I have rot, are the plants still savable?
    Thanks for your help guys, sorry if this is too much of a noobie question, but like I've said, I read many growing guides/videos and can't seem to find an answer to this problem.
  2. treebie

treebie New Member

im afraid it probably is from over watering i would just wait it out until you have the fan, and if any root rot shows up you can try and isolate the breakout but there's no guarantee and you might cause your plant more stress and end up killing it anyway. My suggestion would be to wait it out and then top it and clone if root rot develops.