drug test 3-4 weeks will I pass??

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by ralphiesden, Feb 10, 2006.

1. ralphiesden

ralphiesden New Member

Not sure what type of test it will be...pre-employment test thought...test likely to be 3 or 4 weeks from now (today=10Feb06)...used fairly regularly 4X per week up until I stopped completely a couple days ago...does anyone think I'll pass? Think I need to do anything to detox? Help much appreciated!!! :wave:

2. ralphiesden

ralphiesden New Member

Forgot...

I'm 200 lbs

3. grillmeats

grillmeats No Longer Active

Home test yourself. Then home test yourself a few days before the real test. I think 4 weeks will be fine.

4. manatee54

manatee54 New Member

Pig Out, Get Lazy

You say you're 200 lbs. but don't say how much of that is fat around the middle etc... If you have a lot of fat, then don't do too much exercise the week before, as it will burn off the THC fat, and get in your urine.... the week before, eat fast food 3 meals a day, and get lazy.... you might get to 205-210, but you will be covering up the bad fat.

:cool:

5. cosmo

cosmo New Member

you've got lots of time, you'll be fine as long as you don't smoke again. I know that seems obvious, but it's amazing how many people on here can't just stop until they're in the clear. I would exercise as much as I could for the next 2-3 weeks, then fatten up like the last poster said. You can home test, and use the dilution method, but given how much time you have off you might even pass without dilution. Read my post in the results thread for my dilution account.

6. FXjohn

FXjohn New Member

Why go through all of the hassles of fattening up, quitting smoking, and diluting, when you can just substitute?

7. Hawg

Hawg Sr. Member

Yes it is a much better way to go

8. zighoppy

zighoppy New Member

I smoke 2-3 times a week...not heavy. I am be taking a drug test for a possible upcoming job. What is the time that the THC will stay in my system and NOT show up on a urine test? I am 130 lbs, 5.7, and thin...thank you

9. Webdox

Webdox New Member

Nice thread bump. This truly is a stoner forum.

10. Secs

Secs New Member

Get a few home tests and test yourself until you get a negative result. Then you will know.

11. a true gangster

a true gangster New Member

I smoked about 8 or 12 times every day for two months. im 72 inches tall 215 pounds. I passed a lab tested UA in 18 days. All you gotta do is start drinking water, about a gallon and a half through out the day, hit the gym, get a good hour long work out in, or until you can barley move. "its not gonna hurt you" Get yourself some 500mg niacin and 250mg ginseng. Its okay these things are good for you. Niacin helps your blood flow and ginseng is a natural energy booster. only take one per day. As you work out drink water. I usually drink around 20 ounces during every exercise i do. After your work out sit in a sauna for ten minutes "you gotta sweat this shit out". rinse off in a cool shower. Not Ice cold. go back in for another ten or fifteen minutes. fallowed by a cool shower fallowed by ten more minutes in the heat. you don't have to jump right back in after every shower chill out n take your time. Do this at least 5 times a week. And on the day before your test. with one Exception, Drink 2 and a half gallons of water through the day. On the day of your test get up early take the niacin and the ginseng and drink three gallons of water before your test, It also helps to know when your test is so you can take your time on the water. Your piss will be so clean you can drink it.