Drug Test in ~1 week

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by BluntSmokertoTheMax, Dec 30, 2007.

1. BluntSmokertoTheMax

BluntSmokertoTheMax New Member

Hello, I'm about 6'1 230 pounds. I'm not 100% sure I will actually have to take a drug test, but I'm just taking any possible precautions I can.

I stopped smoking last night (Sat 12/30) at around 10PM and won't smoke at all until/if I have the test. I'm a fairly heavy smoker (3-4 blunts a day if I can). I have the interview on Wed (01/02) and I'm guessing I could have the test as early as Thurs or Fri if I do have one.

Now, I've heard conflicting reports on Niacin. I've drunk about a gallon of water today and taken about 400mg of Niacin. It hasn't made me feel any different so maybe I didn't take enough. I've heard it doesn't really work, but my friend was also a heavy smoker and he took it a few days before his test and passed, but he also quit for about 2 weeks.

So, what would your suggestions be? I can't really afford to buy any products like a cleaner or detox or anything. I can afford to buy a home-test; and when would be the best day to test myself? Wed?

My plan is to drink about a gallon of water a day until the day before the test and continue to take 400-600mg of Niacin a day. I know THC is fat soluble, but it can't hurt to drink plenty of water up until a day before the test, right? Also, I don't have any non-smoking friends who could give me substitute urine.

Any help you guys could give me will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I know you guys get 50,000 of these threads a day and I looked through the current threads, but couldn't find a thread with the specific help I need.
  2. Stupid user

Stupid user New Member

I don't know why or how, but I have always used a 90count bottle of Vitamin E. Something about the Vitamin E attacks THC. Don't know how much you should take, but the last time I used it, I was smoking pretty regularly(although not as much as you). That and a lot of water, to get the Vitamin E into my system. When I was first told about it, I was told to drink enough water to be using the bathroom about every half hour. This has also helped other people I know pass urine screens. Good luck on it!
  3. Darque Pervert

Darque Pervert Jive Honkey

Neither Niacin or Vitamin E do anything to help you pass a urinalysis.

There are three methods to passing a drug test:
    1 - Don't use drugs (the least favorite, but most effective method)
    2 - Substitution (using someone else's urine or a synthetic in place of your own)
    3 - Dilution (watering your piss down to the point that any metabolites are low enough in quantities to pass a UA).

Option 1 is no fun. Options 2 & 3 can't guarantee a passing result and carry their own risks.
  4. Stupid user

Stupid user New Member

I disagree

Darque, I have smoked regularly up until three days before a urine drug screen because I didn't have any more notice than that, and took a lot of Vitamin E along with about a case of water, and I passed. Not dilute, pass. Also, if you look at those detox shampoos out there, almost all of them have a liquid form of Vitamin E in them. And I have a very good friend who is a Marine, and thoroughly believes in Niacin. He hasn't been Aricled out, and smokes on a regular basis.
  5. Darque Pervert

You probably diluted to the point where the THC metabolite levels were below the testing threshold.
    You and your buddy in the Corps are fortunate or don't smoke enough often enough to build up very high concentrations so dilution is easy enough to come up with a formula to allow yourselves to pass.
    The Vitamin E or Vitamin B3 (niacin) aren't doing anything to help you pass.

A detox shampoo has vitamin E in it to help keep your hair strong with all the strong checmicals attacking it to leech out the toxins. Vitamin E helps strengthen hair & nails and also has a rejuvinating effect on the skin, as well.
    It's not in the detox shampoo to help draw out toxins.
  6. BluntSmokertoTheMax

So, basically, I'm screwed? I really don't want to spend money on synthetic urine/detox systems, etc.

How good are my chances of passing the test by drinking like a gallon of water a day and not smoking at all. I'm thinking I could delay the test to Monday (if I have one)
    Is that enough time?
  7. Darque Pervert

I think your idea of drinking a gallon of water a day and stopping smoking won't help you dilute enough to pass a UA. You can always pick up a home test at a drug store and see where you stand...
    You can try it, but I'd ask if a clean friend is willing to donate some clean wee-wee to your cause.

Read up on dilution here: http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/12956-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines-n2.html
    Read up on substitution here: http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/10940-substitution-tips-tricks-guidelines-n2.html
    Abstinence obviously isn't in the cards. There's no thread about that method anyway, since it's pretty self-explanitory. ;)
  8. BluntSmokertoTheMax

So even if I take the Niacin (which I'm getting conflicting reports on it's effectiveness; a friend of mine said he passed a court urinanalysis just taking the Niacin and drinking water and he had the same timeframe as me) and if I drink like 1+ gallon a day, I have no chance of passing the test even if I could delay it till next Monday?

The only thing that's keeping me from freaking out is that I'm not even 100% I'll even have to take one, but this job pays $14/hr which is pretty good money for me.