Drug Test & Qcarbo32

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Megan New, May 5, 2012.

1. Megan New

Megan New New Member

I drink a qcarbo32 2 hours before my test, I also took at quickstep at-home test 1 hour after the drinking it and the results came up negative. Do you think I should pass the actual test ok? It was a five panel drug test.

Thanks. I just need some info to help calm me down.
  2. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

If that was your result after taking the product it sounds like you're in good shape, especially given the time that you took the actual test was relatively close to that. Do keep us posted and good luck!

-Dave
  3. Megan New

Megan New New Member

Dave,

Please help. I have to retest in 24 hours because 3 out of the 5 panel test were inconclusive because I drank too much water. Originally, I drank 64-96 oz of water after the Qcarbo32. Do you think I will be ok if a drink another Qcarbo32, then drink 32 oz of water after that? I got some at-home test too, but I'm scared that the lab will be more sensitive.

I'm 5'11, 175 lbs., daily smoker, but haven't smoke for 2 1/2 weeks. I've test myself without the Qcarbo32, and there is a very, very faint line, so doing the real test without it isn't an option.

Thank you for any help you can offer. You seem to know what you are talking about. Thanks!
  4. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Even a faint line is a line! I would recommend a LIGHT dilution (Gatorade and other liquids, not just water) and a heavy, carby breakfast. I personally would want to do an at-home test with first urine of the day for peace of mind or to know what I am dealing with, but that's me. I cannot make any recommendations about Qcarbo because I haven't ever used it. Sorry!

-Dave
  5. Megan New

Megan New New Member

I passed! Thank you, QCarbo32!
  6. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Congrats! Enjoy the new job :)
  7. Queenace420

Queenace420 New Member

What exactly did you end up doing? I bought the qcarbo32 and have never used it before. I took a test a few weeks ago thinking I was clean cuz I didn't smoke in months and passes a home drug test. I failed the clinic test and was super discouraged so i smoked! Come to find out i passed when they sent it to the lab. I told the lady i had smoked once a few moths ago at a party. I now have to meet the administrator and beg for them to give me a job and am scared that they are gonna give me another drug test. I'm a big girl so in sure it stays way longer in my system. Details please!!!!?!?
  8. TBaby330

TBaby330 New Member

Wth I'm waiting for someone to answer her lol. I need to know too
  9. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Everyone is different, they say the standard is 30 days, but that varies a lot based on metabolism, usages, etc. I would strongly suggest grabbing a home test from Walgreen's or CVS and checking how you do on first urine of the day. If you're not getting the line that shows you passing, I would then move to detox or dilution, whichever you're most comfortable with. The N2 Dilution method at the top of this forum is great, as are the cleansers you can get from the link in my signature below. Good luck to you both and let me know if you have anymore questions. Fingers crossed!

-Dave