Eagle Bill vaporizer pipe

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pedin10, Aug 29, 2009.

1. pedin10

pedin10 New Member

Has onyone tried the Eagle Bill vaporizer pipe? I was looking on everyonedoesit.com and found this vaporizer thats very cheap and kinda sounds too good to be true. Its only like 20 bucks and i very rarely see even portable vaporizer under 40 or so.
  2. BillH23

BillH23 New Member

its the same as using a light bulb more or less i think.lol That was the first one i seen when i stumbled upon vaping.
  3. 5drive

5drive Slacker

It's a simple vape that's been around for a long time. Dieselvapors.com sells the Vaporstar for $30-$5 more than the Shake and Vape w/shipping. The Vaporstar's a much better design, and even if you don't have any glass to go with it, you can connect it to tubing alone.
  4. BillH23

BillH23 New Member

Yeah i just checked out the eagle bill shake and vape and you would save yourself whatever the cost is just making a simple lightbulb vape.

120 watt clear light bulb 2.50
    cap and neck from plastic 2 liter bottle
    a bic pen tube and some electrical tape
    what are we way under ten bucks. the shake and vape is over priced and not worth it. Make one!
  5. KiNg KoNG

KiNg KoNG New Member

ya u can do that, but u risk burning your weed everytime since you cant control the temp while using a lighter with a light bulb vape...
  6. BillH23

BillH23 New Member

Dude go to eagle bills site and click how it works you heat it just like a bulb vape. And its not that hard to bulb vape everyone that acts like it is are exagerating. You just gotta really watch it while you heat it.:wasted: