Easiest strain to grow

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by noobgrower420, Feb 7, 2012.

1. noobgrower420

noobgrower420 New Member

what is the easiest strain to grown outdoors. it doesnt have to be fast just easy... first time grower. also what site should i buy the seeds from. thanks
  2. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Cranched Scanner

Most strains are easy to grow, if a strain is especially hard to grow usally they will say so in the strain description like "needs a lot of love" or "for the connoisseur grower"

Depending on where you live different species will do better than others.
  3. zoids3

zoids3 New Member

Try Holland hope or white widow one advise never order from the attitude seed bank they cant pass
    x-ray machines and never order to the growing place
  4. zoids3

zoids3 New Member

Try Holland hope or white widow one advise never order from the attitude seed bank they cant pass
    x-ray machines and never order to the growing place
  5. MaineWeed

MaineWeed New Member

I will debate that as Attitude is the only seed bank that I'll use due to them offering a "guaranteed shipping option" that is 110% spot on, I speak from 1st hand experience.
  6. zoids3

zoids3 New Member

I ordered from them and the package was seized i ordered white a t-shirt which is very stupeid anyone can see the seed box using stranded x-ray check
  7. MaineWeed

MaineWeed New Member

Its a shame that it happened to you, did they resend the seeds or refund your money? I only ask because out of roughly 12 packages only 1 was lost and that 1 was resent ASAP(within 10 days).
  8. zoids3

zoids3 New Member

no I asked for a refund but they didn't give me one I am not angry i just don't want him to gat a visit from the police so I am warning him that if hes country have x-ray he shouldn't order from them