easiest way to pass dipstick test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by cheecho, Mar 12, 2005.

1. cheecho

cheecho New Member

piss test for court 100% sure there dipstick test i would like to kno the easiest way to pass them and wat should i get? would the thread "sticky:dilution, tips and guidlines: be a good way to go?
    and do they test for creatine in dipstick test?
  2. Locutus

Locutus New Member

yes, read the sticky threads on dilution & tips. you should not try to sub since they probably watch you, and then you could get into worse trouble. when was the last time you smoked and how often before that during the past month or so? get some home thc tests, they're only $1.65ea on ebay, and pretest yourself after you've abstained for a week or two, (+/- depending on your usage history) using your 1st piss of the day to see if you're clean. if not start taking the creatine supplements at least a few days before your test and also practice the dilution plan in advance with the gatorade, aspirin, B2 and rolaids and retest yourself to make sure it works including the optimal vitamin B2 coloring. good luck
  3. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker New Member

Would Creatinine still be a factor in the dipstick test? They just put the sticks in your cup of urine, and then expose the results and see what shows up. I imagine you could dilute all you wanted. However, not a bad idea to add vitamins for color.

Just a thought.
  4. Locutus

Locutus New Member

are you the same midnight toker from OG? they could just use one of these Intec7 strips to test the SG & creatinine levels, especially if the color is too clear
  5. d4rk3

d4rk3 New Member

wow, that's a hardcore dipstick test, never in my days seen one that did a validility check. high tech stuff right thur.
  6. cheecho

cheecho New Member

well i smoked like thursday but i have the test monday this monday as in tommorow and i was juss gonna go with dilution, asprin ,and vitamin b cause my brother said they were juss like the regular test and he told me to dip the cup in the urinal then piss in it but im not seein how that will work out and if i fail it imma talk my way out of it
  7. Locutus

Locutus New Member

don't dip the cup in the urinal, that's not the right way to go about dilution, it's too easy to get caught or detected, just follow the methods outlined in the sticky threads as closely as you can. if i were you i'd practice doing it and pretest myself right now. good luck
  8. wallstreetOG420

wallstreetOG420 New Member

Usually on dipstick tests, the nurse or whoever is administering the test will drop a few drops of food coloring into the toilet/urinal so they can easily tell if u try to dilute it with water. I'd suggest using the niacin (check thread: Best/easiest way to pass a drugtest) but it might be expensive for a bottle of that @ GNC.

One of my buddies gets drug tested randomly for probation and he smoked the day before his test and that morning of the test he drank about half a glass of vinegar and passed the test. I'm not sure if this works all the time, but it's worth a shot?
  9. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

Vinegar will not help a thing when it comes to THC. In addition to it being worthless, ask member Hawg what a delicious treat that was. Yum yum.

I hope you realize this thread is 1 year, 6 months, and 4 days old since the last post. I think they have already taken the test. Don't forget to read my post in Best/easiest way to pass a drug test.