Easy-To-Make Homemade Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PowDawg, Jan 23, 2009.

1. PowDawg

PowDawg New Member

Read the full directions before making:

1. Get a jar, or something made of glass with an opening at the top. Best works with something with a small opening, you'll find out at step 7.

2. Get some weed, and put some amount in.

3. Now is the technical part. Get a balloon and put it over the opening of the jar or other glass object. Stretch the balloon down on the jar until it's good. Add a rubber band for less risk of losing the vapors, and wrap a little balloon around the balloon, so the rubber band is at the end, like the stretchy part of your boxers.

4. Get another rubber band, and do the same thing, an inch up, without the wrapping. Now, there should not be air able to go to the spot in between the rubber bands. Put a very small hole in between the rubber bands, preferably with a very thin straw, and lay it down somewhere nearby.

5. Get a lighter, and hold the lighter at the bottom of the jar, or just light something like a candle, and just hold the jar over it for increased easiness.

6. Balloon should start to fill up, when it won't get any bigger, that means you need to move on the the next step.

7. Now, put the tiny straw in the hole, then position it so there's a very small portion of it at the top, and at the bottom the rest.

8. Bend the straw so it's at an angle, that way the vapors won't come in too fast, meaning it's more controllable. To block the flow, get a pair of alligator clips or just squeeze it with your finger, that should stop the flow completely.

8. Carefully move the top rubber band up, and maybe the bottom one if needed.

9. Enjoy (I hope, I don't got any weed to try it myself, but I'm sure I will)

10. If you need another hit, just move the rubber bands back down, and repeat 5-9. And don't forget to comment on it when you tried it.

2. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect The Cosmic Chronic

I don't think this would work to be honest.... Have you even tried it yourself?

2 people like this.
  3. VaporizorMariJ

VaporizorMariJ Sr. Member

Not very effective... Also not a proper form of vaporizing imo.

4. SleepyJohn

SleepyJohn Sr. Member

10 Most Easy Ways to Do something, that requires, temperature checks,and, close to being incinerated, "Step 1, wait for step 4, is a good begining. Did You do it?

5. beezleb878

beezleb878 Sr. Member

I would rather smoke it than waste weed on this.

6. nik12937

nik12937 New Member

That would not work, the air wouldn't expand enough to make the balloon expand, the vapors would just sit at the bottom. If you really want a homemade, use a lightbulb, not as good as the real thing, but they do work.

7. PowDawg

PowDawg New Member

Damn...I just realized that the chemicals in marijuana would weigh more than air, meaning that the vapors would in fact sink to the bottom. Well guess I'm glad I at least learned something out of this.