Eating Hash.

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Hinrik, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Hinrik

Hinrik New Member

Does anyone alse here eat hash?

I love the high of eating it it´s more intense and lasts a lot longer. I just heat it with butter and make little cookies. But I have one problem they taste awful! , anyone know any other way of eating it I have heard people mix it in yogurts?
  2. imported_SBsurferdude

imported_SBsurferdude Surfing Fiend

Eating hash just sounds like a waste to me. As for cooking, you can find some good recipes in the Cheba Cafe.
  3. blitzed_24/7

blitzed_24/7 New Member

Hvae you ever tried eating hash/marijuana? The highs are fkn intensee.

You can make real cookies but they require like an ounce or something. I just make firecrackers and they taste not to bad but I suck it up bc I know in about an hour or so il be flying. :D
  4. imported_redeyejedi

imported_redeyejedi - smokaholic -

Well I've never tried cooking with hash, but I can imagine that it would be pretty intense. It sounds like you're basically just loading the fat molecules with more THC. My dealer said that he could make hash cookies that could "make you hallucinate", I'm not sure about the validity of that but I'm sure they fuck you up :p

Edit: I've actually thought about cooking hash, but it seems like it would be harder than with weed. Does the hash melt when you cook it?
  5. blitzed_24/7

blitzed_24/7 New Member

Believe it or not ive had open eye visuals by making 3.5 gram firecrackers. The marijuana used was grapefruit and believe me I was having visuals alright.
  6. Hinrik

Hinrik New Member

I actually don´t think it´s wasting hash I get more intense high and for longer time so if i wanted to smoke it and be high for as long i´d have to use similar amount.

By the way I only need 1gram of standard hash to make me very stoned , I first tried 2grams as i read on the internet that was the minimum amount.
    And that made me so fucked up that I was laying in bed and I was thinking how fast i was thinking and basicly i was just thinking about that so i wasn´t thinking about anything so yea i just lay in bed and did that and couldn´t do nothing and I slept for like 16 hours woke up for 4 hours then went back to sleep for like 4 hours.

"Instructions" i couldn´t find the site where I learned it so here are the details.

Basicly I put cooking butter wich contains much fat on a little cooking pan and put on low tempeture then when it´s bubbling I mix the hash in and stir for 5-10 minutes i ussualy do 10 minutes but make sure it doesn´t get to hot taking the pan of every now and then is good. And befor i mix the hash in I break it down a bit like you do when you mix it with tobacco.
  7. fishiie

fishiie New Member

can you just eat straight hash??