Edible Help

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by brooks, Mar 22, 2012.

1. brooks

brooks New Member

What's up playas.

Last night my sister got me this caramel with weed in it, from one of her friends that makes them. When I got it last night the caramel was still a little hot as it had just been freshly made. Since I live at home with my mom, I put it in the refrigerator where no one would find it, and if they did the wouldn't think anything of it.

There's the background story but my question is, will it be okay to keep it in the fridge until around tomorrow night or will it go bad? its already been in there for about 18 hours and it has gotten quite hard. I was planning on taking it out tomorrow before I go out to let it get to room temp. and then half it with my friend.

Will it still be good by then?
  2. Marfor

Marfor New Member

Oh ya, you are fine. The active ingredients in edibles have a longer shelf life than the edible. If it was made correctly the caramel will go bad before the concentrate in it will.
  3. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

I agree, a day or three in the fridge will keep it fresh longer, I bake banana nut muffins all the time, and they just sit in a bag in my fridge, even when i'm on my last one 5 day later, it tastes just as fresh as the first. IMO anything edible should be just fine if used with-in 5-7 days, even longer if placed in the freezer. ~Stoney~
  4. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

just make sure none of ur family gets hungry and decides it looks like a nice snack