Estimate, How much is this?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by CobraStrike, Mar 13, 2012.

1. CobraStrike

CobraStrike New Member

*See pictures* Sorry, it know its probably hard to tell, but the bag is normal ziploc size. The first picture is all of it spread evenly on the bottom. The second is the same amount stuffed into the corner. I'm not a noob, but i am having a hard time judging the picture for some reason, so I need some help.

Thanks in advance!
    photo (1).JPG photo (2).JPG

2. YouWon'tBeleive

YouWon'tBeleive New Member

Since it's ground up I want to say 2.5-4g's. How much did you pay for it?

3. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

i would estimate 2.5-3.5 PRoly 3

4. CobraStrike

CobraStrike New Member

I payed 15, Lol. The guy I bought it from is a good good friend of mine, and he said he had to quit, something about Job Core. So I was like FUCK yes. I actually ended up giving him a 15$ Itunes Gift Card instead.

5. The Key

The Key New Member

looks like bottom of the bag...

6. Green'd

Green'd New Member

Looks like about 2.5-3 grams of low grade weed. Still a pretty good deal for $15 iTunes gift card haha

7. YouWon'tBeleive

YouWon'tBeleive New Member

I wouldn't say it look like low grade, I would say it looks like mid-low high's. I could be very wrong but just my guess haha

8. Stoney_Tony

Stoney_Tony New Member

its like 1.3 its shake bro if that rolls a blunt then fine, u got a nice gram for a 15 itunes card. i can eye that tho an its nowhere near 2 or 3 grams bro

9. RollingGreens

RollingGreens New Member

^^ listen to this guy.. thats what it is. :)

10. ctth75

ctth75 New Member

Good deal either way!

11. CobraStrike

CobraStrike New Member

So what ended up happening is I bought the card and when I went, he actually gave me a free bag of clippings off his dads plants in the basement. I picked all the stems and a few seeds out of the sack and weighed it on my scale. About 3.2 Grams.

I also weighed the clippings and there was close to a quarter, 7.1 grams.

Upon inspection of the weed, It seemed to be in the upper mids. I rolled a blunt with about 2 g's of it and it ended up being fucking fantastic. Either way, 15$ is way low lol.

12. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

How can you tell the grade of weed through a picture of it already ground up?
    Same goes with weight, different bud grinds up different, looks pretty finely ground though.

Looks like an alright buy to me, over here I pay £10 ($20ish) for a gram so don't feel too hard done by...