Ever try weed laced with embalming fluid?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by pedin10, Aug 27, 2009.

1. pedin10

pedin10 New Member

I heard its supposed to make you hallucinate. Is it true? Was it a good experience?
  2. Lpwn_Ranger

Lpwn_Ranger Sr. Member

I'm 99% sure this against forum rules.
    But you're asking if I've ever smoked a chemical they use to keep dead people from rotting?
    No, I haven't
  3. 5drive

5drive Slacker

"According to the Office of National Drug Control Policy, it is common for marijuana to be laced with PCP and/or embalming fluid, both of which produce a hallucinogenic effect....

Effects from exposure to embalming fluid include: bronchitis, body tissue destruction, brain damage, lung damage, impaired coordination, and inflammation and sores in the throat, nose, and esophagus. IT IS EXTREMELY CARCINOGENIC.

Short-term effects: Anger and frustration, depression, hallucinations and delusions, headache, impaired vision and coordination, increase in women’s sexual appetites, loss of consciousness, memory loss, paranoia, physical violence, sleepiness, and vomiting.

Long-term effects: Brain damage, bronchitis, coma, convulsions. Coughing, destruction of muscle tissue, fever, heart attack, high blood pressure, inflammation of the throat, nose and esophagus, kidney damage, lung damage, maturation process cessation, pneumonia, and spinal cord destruction."
    Embalming Fluid

I don't know that I buy that it's common for mj to be laced with PCP or embalming fluid. Never happened to me and I've never known anyone that's experienced it. If someone asked me if I wanted to try it, I'd say no thanks.

"Discussion of other drugs is allowed in context/conjunction with marijuana."
    http://www.marijuana.com/introductions/123766-posting-guidelines.html
  4. pedin10

pedin10 New Member

Like 5drive said, its not against the rules if it has to do with marijuana. Besides, embalming fluid is a chemical not a drug.
  5. fivas69

fivas69 New Member

It's only against the rules if I post it.

I'll probably get banned for this post too
  6. ctwalrus

ctwalrus New Member

wait wait wait... chemicals arnt drugs?

thc,mdma,dmt,etc......

haha
    ive heard of people smoking blunts where the wrap was dipped in embalming fluid
    its called a sherm blunt around here
    i dont think id try it but i know people who wouldn't pass up the opportunity
  7. kcbennie

kcbennie New Member

I know I'll probably get called down for this, but I'd rather you get some useful info than worry about it. I've done about 10 times a long time ago. It lasts about 45 minutes and you literally cannot move. You don't hallucinate, you don't think, you don't talk, you don't move. Your body actually feels pretty good, but you're just stuck where ever you happen to be sitting. I do not suggest smoking this stuff. It is not enjoyable.
  8. cthcforlife

cthcforlife Sr. Member

I do not condone this but I have tried it once (unknowingly). I did not have a bad experiance, my was very much like the quoted text above. I was stuck but it didn't feel like it, I felt like a rubber ball bouncing arund the walls and full of energy but couldn't use it, kept me up for awhile also. Lil hallucinogens while watchin fantasia while listening to techo, I swear they seemed in sync with eachother. it was quite euphoric but once again, very very very dangerous
  9. willowmp

willowmp New Member

10. WolfGang Paco

WolfGang Paco Sr. Member

I wouldn't be able to smoke it. I would keep reminding myself that this shit is supposed to go into corpses.