extremely faint line did i pass???

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by jhill307, May 9, 2012.

1. jhill307

jhill307 New Member

i had anextremely faint line after my drug test the picture says it too large to upload. Do u think i passed or failed?

Attached Files:

2. jhill307

jhill307 New Member

ok o finally got a picture of it up so someone please help me!!!!!

3. jhill307

jhill307 New Member

and i had the same line a few days before the test and an hour after! someone please give me a little insight!! i had been clean 25 days and had smoked once and been clean 15 days before that. i ran at least 3 times a week.

4. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

A line is a line, and I have seen FAR fainter than that around here! If you look at the little key on the left hand side that shows you the two different negative results that are acceptable, yours looks like the fainter one. But BOTH the faint result and the darker result are both deemed acceptable, so that's my two cents. Good luck!

-Dave

5. guitargirl1

guitargirl1 New Member

CONGRAGULATIONS!! YOU PASSED!!!

6. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Well, what's the word?

7. jhill307

jhill307 New Member

They never told me directly that I passed but I have talked to them mutiple times since then and I got my log in and username for the company yesterday so I'm under the assumption that I passed!!!!

2 people like this.
  8. jhill307

jhill307 New Member

I passed i just finished my first week. and this line is with out any dilution or anything.

9. Bobby0211

Bobby0211 New Member

Well yeah you did abstain for 25 days! Congrats on your pass and your new job!

A little background would be nice though :) Your height, weight and your usage.