Eye drops, gum, and Axe, how do you make yourself look and seem like your not blazed

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by BowlMASTER, Feb 12, 2005.

1. BowlMASTER

BowlMASTER New Member

I'm starting this thread for newbies who are still parinoid about being stoned in public, at home, or where ever, and I'm asking everyone to write down all the tricks you have learned to make yourself look like your not blazed, everyone must have had one of those periods in their stoner life when they were concerned about looking high, or got caught because they were obvious.

My mom has caught me multiple times when I was high, not in the act of getting high but just being blazed on the ride home from school or walking in the door after hanging out with my friends, and it sucks being caught, so being the nice guy that I am (not really) I wanted to help prevent these situations from happening to new stoners, cause some of my friends have quit because they have been getting caught. so just put down the tips and tricks that you have that help make you look less blazed. And I have one question of my own, anyone know of anything that works the same as eye drops, cause when I run out I'm normally broke and can't buy any for about a week and I still get high and my eyes are the main reason I get caught so if anyone has something that works the same, tell me.

I have been smoking for about 10 months now and the one thing I have learned is that you can't have to much Visine and gum

2. MinnesotaMan

MinnesotaMan New Member

I use Visine L.R. They last for 6 hours so you can put them in and you eyes will be white for a long ass time. Gum is a good idea, but for newbies you can have all of the equipment you need but when you act retarded, it doesn't matter.

2 people like this.
  3. Illuminati420

Illuminati420 Banned

for red eyes

sun glasses
    visine
    if you don't have visine, try filling a bowl w/ water and hold your face underwater, then open your eyes for like 20-30 secons......it might or might not work
    or just walk into the store and use the visine in the store and walk out...i know many new stoners who have done this but i dont recommend it

4. BowlMASTER

BowlMASTER New Member

Yah some of my friends not only need visine, they need a straight jacket, My mom picked me up directly after school for a haircut this wendsday, and I was high and that night I was up till 4:00 am, so I was kinda tired, I had ran out of visine but one of my friends had some, so I was in the truck and we were stuck behind a bus and couldn't get out of the school parking lot, and my friend Corey (who I had gotten stoned with that day)came up to the window with his tounge out looking retarded, right in front of my mom, my friend Chris was there and I just looked at him and kinda motioned for him to get Corey away from the truck and when he tried( at the time I had rolled down the window to talk) Corey didn't know he was there and when he saw him he was like " dude you got any weed?" and I almost S H I T myself cause the window was open and I thought my mom had heard him, she didn't though, and I was going to B I T C H him out the next day but we had a snow day, and then another one, but their is a dance tonight and I'll get him tonight while we're smoking. ASS WHOLE, he could have completely screwed me over, I'm still pissed.

5. Jack_Torrance

Jack_Torrance The Other One

i have no reason to hide it so i dont :liplick:

6. anonymity

anonymity New Member

If you want to be completely sure, wear a hat and a shirt that you can take off and change. When you're done smoking, change your shirt, take off the hat, and then you clothes shouldn't smell, thus eliminating the need for deodorants that are very obvious. When you walk into a room reeking of Axe, people can tell why.

For eyes, use any form of eyedrops and you'll be fine.

The only times I've been "caught" have been due to my hair smelling. If your parents tend to embrace you (hug, kiss, whatever), then you have to be pretty careful of your hair and clothing odor.

7. imported_Ilúvatar

imported_Ilúvatar Where is my mind...

Cologne (axe body spray) is a terrible give away that your trying to hide some smell. (Unless, of course, you're just spraying a little bit on yourself) But if your smoking in your room and spraying half a can of axe all over the place, your parents are going to smell it and wonder why you did that. Just use a spoof (or doob-tube, they’re the same thing) and change your clothes after you're done smoking. Use visine if you have red eyes and chew a stick of gum or any kind of mint. If you're really worried about the smell of smoke on your breath, just brush your teeth. If you’re outside, sunglasses work great for covering droopy red eyes. :glasses:

Personally, I don't worry about all of that. I light a stick of incense, smoke a bowl, and chill out in my chair. My eyes have always been a little droopy and they almost never get red; so I don't have to worry about much. :afro:

8. BowlMASTER

BowlMASTER New Member

Thanks.....

9. BowlMASTER

BowlMASTER New Member

I normally use axe on my backpack, cause the front pocket smells of weed, cause thats where I keep my bowl, weed, and other things in it, I have one of those heavy duty back packs that you get from an army/navy store, the material gathers and holds the smell pretty good, but If my clothes smell I just jump in the snow ( since it's winter ) it works pretty well, then I just brush myself off, I don't do that much anymore cause its cold, and I have wood shop so I smell like sawdust.

10. imported_Ilúvatar

imported_Ilúvatar Where is my mind...

BowlMASTER,

No Flaming - We are nice to each other in this Community. Community Members deliberately being mean, nasty, or hurtful to others, are not needed here nor are they tolerated for very long. Be respectful of others or be gone.

Please respect our Posting Guidelines, and our members, if you want to be shown respect in return.

11. BowlMASTER

BowlMASTER New Member

I'm sorry for the post before, erelevant posts are annoying, especialy to the person who created the thread, so AGAIN I'm sorry, but if you don't have a relevant comment about this threads topic, then don't post here, find somewhere else to post please.

12. kim93079

kim93079 New Member

Eyes-put on my glasses
    smell-lotion works wonders and not too strong

usually once I get blazed I like to fix my hair and put on makeup so no one really notices :laugh:

13. Colt45420

Colt45420 New Member

I don't do anything. I just don't care enough lol.

You can smell like weed and have red eyes but that doesn't mean you're stoned.

But you can have the best perfume and best eyedrops in the world and still act totally rediculous. :)

It's just pointless to me. Maybe I'll use eyedrops if I'm gunna be around my parents, but that's it.

2 people like this.
  14. BowlMASTER

BowlMASTER New Member

I always act like a fool when I'm with friends but when my mom is around, I have the ability to act completely normal, cept for my eyes, the smell doesn't matter but when my eyes are red, no matter how normal I act, I always get caught, it doesn't help that my mom used to smoke, she knows, its scary.

15. fyse0

fyse0 New Member

i put in bosch and lamb eye drops. they last like 7 hours and if u put em in when u wake up u can smoke all day and ur eyes never cash over. also i'll get gum/eat/ whatever to change the smell on my breath, use hand sanitizer, wash my hands, rub on grass my hands and they dont smell like weed and then u have worry free high. prolly look alot less high than everyone else

16. mnelson696

mnelson696 New Member

Use some visine, and try and open your eyes more. Your eyes tend to get squinty when high. I never put on axe, i just go on like a 10-15 minute walk and air out, i never get caught. Axe is a dead give away

17. L0st_St0ker

L0st_St0ker Sr. Member

To all of yas using eye drops.. I read somewhere that using them too much can cause damage to your eyes. They don't go red because your blocking off blood flow to your eyes which isn't smart to do constantly. You may wanna read up on that if you'r puttin them in everyday

A tip for not getting caught is if you have a gym room, do it in there and spray deoderant, cause spraying deoderant in that room makes it not so obvious. Another one would be if you had no choice to face your parents with red eyes, make them see you rubbing your eyes hard so when they see them they'd think they are red cause you were rubbing them......

18. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

i always use axe.. if you dont **** up and put half a can on. your straight.. I always wear clogne or axe so i always smell good.. Just dont put much on and walk for a few so the wind takes the hardcore smell off

19. Top Gunner

Top Gunner New Member

Wrap your pipe or bowl in seran-wrap(sp?) pop it in the pocket and boom, smell gone...just make sure it's not hot still :thumbsup:

20. mark87fndr

mark87fndr Sr. Member

Thats what me and my friends do.

We also just got some really really really good stuff for taking off the smell. It's called "Wizard Tabacco smoke Nuetralizer" It's made to take the smoke smell away and it doesn't leave a really heavy perfume smell. It's great. We also use visine.