Famous People who have smoked

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by 420ciscosys, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Tenderlungs

Tenderlungs Sr. Member

Yeah, I believe I heard Brad Pitt is a big supporter of the legalization, I think I also heard he wore a pot leaf shirt to a hollywood awards ceremony.
  2. Bowlblaze

Bowlblaze Banned

Thread merged.:)
  3. the_lung

the_lung New Member

how the fuck did it take 9 pages to mention dimebag
    everyone in pantera got fucked up - they were a metal band, his nickname is dimebag, and phil is from my hometown (NOLA) where everyone gets fucked up (we have an entire quarter of our city dedicated to walking around and getting wasted)
    and about 311 - according to a recent high times interview, nic doesn't smoke as much anymore (makes him to shy on stage) , nor does s.a. (hes got kids now and wants to set a good example) - tim, p-nut, and chad still toke all-day everyday, though. looking at them, its obvious too
  4. pretendo

pretendo smoke da herb

wow thats nice....anyways haha anyone think johnny depp smokes? hes one weird ass mother fucker, Jennifer Aniston is a toker heres a site i found with alist and their opinions on marijuana http://frankdiscussion.netfirms.com/who_celebtokers.html
  5. Baysik

Baysik New Member

the little kid from home alone!!!!
  6. Dank Perception

Dank Perception 4TheLULZ!

Rodney King used to smoke. Back when he was in the hospital for heart problems, he lit up a joint right in the open while laying in his hospital bed. He didn't get in trouble with the law, because he was a really nice, respectful person who says It helps his heart beat stay calm.
  7. Horsebackrider

Horsebackrider New Member

I love Johnny Depp... :D
    So I decided to type it in to google and see what comes up:

So does Depp still toke? "Look, I have nothing to hide," said Depp In a June 2001 interview with Film Review Magazine. "I'm not a great pothead or anything like that… but weed is much, much less dangerous than alcohol."

Information found: http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2496.html

I also found this:
    Movie hunk Johnny Depp will buy marijuana for his kids when they start showing an interest in the drug because he fears street dealers will cheat them. The liberally-minded actor - and father to Lily-rose, four, and baby Jack - is convinced the gesture will help keep his children away from more dangerous drugs. Depp, married to French actress Vanessa Paradis, says, "Out on the street, you never know what you're getting and suddenly two days later, you're beating yourself in the head with a tennis racket, wearing a towel and quoting Poe. You don't want that for your kid."

Information found: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/news

I knew I always liked him :D I forget where I heard it, but he said he'd rather have his kids do it in the comfort of his own home then out on the street - with a possibility of getting something laced. He is a crazy guy, but seems like he would be a decent father.
  8. DORIAN GREY

DORIAN GREY Banned

Britney Spears?!?!?

hahaha i think we should leave britney spears out of our list....she resembles someone who smokes something other than MJ...and also makes us look like Crazies :eek:
  9. cemetery girl

cemetery girl New Member

those charlize theron pictures with the apple bong are bogus
  10. RollingStonedZS

RollingStonedZS New Member

not sure if anyone mentioned him yet but micheal vick, the atlanta falcons quarterback, was arrested for a canaster full of weed while goin on the team jet someplace
  11. imported_Indecent

imported_Indecent New Member

Michael Vick was cleared of the charges. Whatever they found inside the water bottle was proved not to be marijuana.

Am I saying he doesn't smoke? No. He's a young and rich athlete in the NFL. He wouldn't be the first person who fit that profile that smokes.
  12. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA New Member

A NBA or NFL player smokes marijuana? Noooo... :D ;)
  13. cubis

cubis New Member

every single one of these guys who's still living needs to join NORML and do a commercial or something.
  14. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

Justin Timberlake, Cameron Diaz, Megan Fox.
  15. feedyourhead

feedyourhead Girly Girl

this is just something that irks me, a little pet-peeve of mine if you will since charles dodgson is sort of an obsession of mine: HE (LEWIS CARROLL) DID NOT DO DRUGS OR SMOKE MARIJUANA. there's no evidence that he did, and the alice stories were not based on any kind of psychedelic drug experience... they were literally about a little girl named alice falling down a rabbit hole/through a mirror/meeting the jabberwocky. this is just a huge list of people who are assumed to smoke based on how they act, what they say, what they did, not who actually smoked.. the latter being much cooler.
  16. hdshff

hdshff New Member

Sounds like somebody's been watching dazed and confused
  17. jonnycd4

jonnycd4 New Member

So glad Robert Downey JR. and Will Smith has, they're both my idols, hahaha!