Finally a fuckin job!

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by Guru, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Guru

Guru Sr. Member

So I left school a little while ago, been sitting about smoking cigarettes and listening to music all day, no ganja cus im poor. but goodybe sobriety, just scored a tasty job thats going to see me through until I start my college course.

Basically I'm a labourer, I go to my friends fathers house, do a bunch of painting, decorating, landscaping whatever needs done, and he pays me, VERY WELL, £8 an hour, minimum wage for someone my age is just over £5, I can choose my own hours, I can leave when I want and I get paid, in cash, in hand, every week!

So tomorrow Im going to smoke a FAT FAT FAT reefer and hit KFC with a buddy who really needs cheering up, (STD, Unemployed, Broke.)

Then this weekend, got a big party with a girl who I am mos def. getting it on with (she tried to kiss me when she was pretty drunk I was sober as a judge and have morales) EDIT: SHE IS SOOOOO HOT TOO and im going to be tripping out my box on whatever passes my way...

These are the glory days ladies gentleman, lets do them justice.
    5 people like this.
  2. snowboard_loser

snowboard_loser Sr. Member

sweet. im assuming youre pretty young so its great to learn all those skills. its nice to have something like construction to be able to fall back on. enjoy your party this weekend. gotta love when everything is goin your way
    2 people like this.
  3. steveisaninja10

steveisaninja10 New Member

lucky the job markets suck for kids by me im broke
    2 people like this.
  4. TheArchitect

TheArchitect New Member

cool man. sounds sweet. i've been lazing around since i finished school last year as-well. been smoking though..parents give me 50 bucks a week thank god. haha. i had a job interview monday with some sales company. tjhey called me up today asking for a second interview..so it's looking good for me as-well. can't wait to buy my first quart.
    2 people like this.
  5. Kyle420

Kyle420 New Member

I'm having a real pain finding a job. I'm 22 and don't want to just go to any minimum wage job (KFC, McD, Burger King). Its the worst! The one job I can do, collections, wants more full time employees and that's hard to do with my last year in university.

Oh well, 2 more months and hopefully I'll have a decent paying job...
    2 people like this.
  6. Toxik

Toxik New Member

Too bad over here in America we are slowly drilling deeper into a dark abyss. Did I say slowly? I give a few more decades, we're fucked.
    2 people like this.
  7. MXM

MXM Sr. Member

just get some rubbers before u go
    3 people like this.
  8. mcduffee420

mcduffee420 New Member

at work,havin it your way like bk/
    nite day anytime paid and gettin laid/
    since u know first hand how std goes/
    use rubber's b4 deep throat or hittin deep holes/
    congrats on being patient on life man/
    dont relapse on hard times get dealt the right hand/
    i said my peace so now i must go/
    pack a bowl and play zelda on my retro nintendo/

lol its an emulator on my pc, Nintendo's are like 60 bucks where i live.....
    2 people like this.
  9. Juank

Juank Sr. Member

Enjoy yourself man, I love when life goes your way like that.
    2 people like this.
  10. Shellshock

Shellshock Subscriber

5 dollars an hour is minimum wage there? jesus christ, I honestly had no awareness of that. That's brutal :( I feel bad for the lower classes, holy.
    2 people like this.
  11. Stay Negative

Stay Negative Sr. Member

Celebrating by getting high is always the business. Congrats on getting a job dude, it's hard to find one
    these days. Get at that man and make me proud and keep the electronic music scene strong man
    i noticed you're into it since barely anyone on here knows whats up :)

cheers!
    2 people like this.
  12. Guru

Guru Sr. Member

£5 not dollars, still sucks though, not really anything to do with classes too, if you are young, you aint gettin more than minimum wage in the current job climate in the UK.

Oh and btw, that KFC blew my mind, rolled up 1g of some decent bud into a joint, puffed that, hit the munchies and dived into a massive bucket of chicken after swinging a pick axe for 3 hours in the afternoon.. fuckin good times.
  13. Reaper420

Reaper420 New Member

Cool beans man, enjoy.

I heard that. I hate fast food BS.