fire weed

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by null, Aug 22, 2003.

1. null

null New Member

does anybody know what this kind of weed is "Fire Weed"

ive heard it mentioned on this forms..on the marijuana website..and from my friends.

they think its a real potent form of hydro..but not to sure

2. weedzinger

weedzinger Seasoned Activist

Fire weed is just a name someone gave there weed that was good. I doubt its a specific type of weed.

It's the fire. :rolleyes:

3. Ross

Ross Seasoned Activist

Thread Moved: to Glossary of Terms

4. WNB

WNB Seasoned Activist

It's an obscure term for good weed, usually used to refer to good mid grade weed.

5. Peety

Peety New Member

yea man, ive made fire weed a lot. Its quite simple and inexpensive, u simply take regular weed placed into a bowl and then apply fire....there it is...the secrets out

6. ::blazed jae::

::blazed jae:: Sr. Member

haha, yea I think WNB got it right. it is a pretty obscure term but i think its for the class above mids and below nugget. whenever I'm buying mid from the usual people, sometimes they'll have better, really skunky buds with only a couple of seeds in the bag, and theyll be like "its some fire though".

generally, it's just used to denote good bud. i tend to only use it when describing good mid grade... KB, funk, headies, etc goes for the dank stuff.

7. dbighead

dbighead New Member

I think fire weed is weed with alot of red hairs, my friend told me about buying some of it, but I never got to see the "fire" before he applyed fire to it and disposed of the evidence.

but he said it was pretty good weed.:)

8. SkinnyP

SkinnyP New Member

I've never heard of anyone using the word "fire" to describe potency.

I think whoever mentioned "fire" means flame. IE "Those are some flame buds."

9. slackerforlif3

slackerforlif3 New Member

the weed is mids pretty much regs but still good weed if you want to still talk to parents without laughing

10. hogsbreath

hogsbreath New Member

fire = bomb weed

11. matlida

matlida New Member

toppenish fire weed is hops andgrafted together,