First bong?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by woodyjourney, Apr 22, 2012.

1. woodyjourney

woodyjourney New Member

Sup guys, I used a bong for the first time last night and loved it. I am interested in buying one for myself, but I have no idea what to look for. Is water or ice better? What are good brands at reasonable prices? ANY and ALL advice will be taken. Thanks

2. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

How much are you willing to spend?

3. Emarosa

Emarosa New Member

Hey man, I got my bong at $55 from a local headshop. Mine has aperculator, ice catcher and a diffuser, its all glass on glass.

When it comes to bongs really, unless you really want to spend $400 on a good bong, then it doesn't matter what the brand is.
    I would suggest just visiting your local headshop and seeing what they have.

4. WhiteRooster

WhiteRooster New Member

A good way to start is a plastic one with a pull key for 15 bucks

5. woodyjourney

woodyjourney New Member

No more than $100 preferably..

6. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

For $100 the most you can get is probably just a standard straight tube with a down stem. Just go to your head shop and tell them you want a water pipe and you budget is about $100, any good head shop would help you find a piece. You will want to have a peculator or two... If that's possible with a $100 budget.

7. Raizor *3GS*

Raizor *3GS* Sr. Member

A perculator or two for 100 at a LHS? ... I want to go to your LHS man.

Buy online. You can scoop up a bong with ashcatcher diffuser , perc and ice catch for less than that.