First Grow White Widow Fem.

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by mobilizedwalnut, May 2, 2011.

1. SativaMe@420

SativaMe@420 New Member

So you swear your hand to God that your only using those three small CFL's????????? Forgive my skepticism but I heard from a few people that just CFL's (especially small wattage CFL's) will produce weak bud and small yields yet your plant appears to be thriving and those buds look skunky, stickey and are covered in trichomes.

2. Bud Is good

Bud Is good Resident non smoker

Yes three cfls..2 24 watts, and a 55w watt warm light..

3. blazinallday

blazinallday New Member

4. Bud Is good

That picture says thats a huge top cola..LOL

5. blazinallday

blazinallday New Member

lol dude thats crazy your using 3 tiny CFLs and getting those results!!

6. Bud Is good

Id say he get at least on ounce out of this harvest..But the buds still have 2-3 weeks to go to the finish line..So they still have the fatten up portion of the flowering phase to go..

7. blazinallday

blazinallday New Member

yea at least an ounce

8. Bud Is good

The buds should be more developed..But then again there were the bottom buds so there not gonna be that big anyhow..But then yes as you said the tricomes are still clear so it's not done for sure..

Lemmie know when the sample is dried enough for a taste taste..LOL

9. Bud Is good

Geenhouseseeds.com..There a great bank..And have more cannibis cups than anyone else..Kinda pricey, but buying seeds is pricey..

10. blazinallday

blazinallday New Member

thanks man ill check them out

11. mobilizedwalnut

mobilizedwalnut New Member

yes i am just using those three cfls and just miracle grow potting soil, i have still to this date never added any nutrients.

12. mobilizedwalnut

13. Bud Is good

Change the damm date on the camera bro..LOL

14. Bud Is good

Greenhouse seeds does seel feminised white widow..I was just looking at the site the other day..I clicked on feminised seeds In the top left corner, and there you go..

15. blazinallday

blazinallday New Member

yea but no feminised sour d., blueberry, northern lights, or skunk..

16. Bud Is good

Well greenhouse does own the cannnibis cup winner White widow..There are alot of other knockoffs of white widow and they have the origanal...

The others..Umm I'm really not sure who owns them..Or where to get them honestly..There is a link through high times for seed sellers, and there is a link at the top of the page where to get seeds..That might be a starter..

17. blazinallday

blazinallday New Member

cool thanks

18. Peterson-420

Peterson-420 New Member

Nice man, like what was said above, widow is really really good, i love the smell and the unique look, but thats just me. Happy tokings!

19. mobilizedwalnut

does anyone see a problem with using a dehydrator to dry some test bud quicker, its been drying for 3 days now and they are still wet, the stems bend easily without even coming close to snaping

20. Bud Is good

Yes if you dry it too fast..Only the outside of the bud will be dry, and the inside will still be wet..Take the buds off the stems that might help less moisture get into the bud in the drying phase..

I mean if you still want it to smoke green, then by all means you can dry it fast with a fan or whatever..But ust know it wil have a green taste when you smoke it if you dry it too fast..