First time making edibles need help.

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by Darth Reefer, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Darth Reefer

Darth Reefer New Member

OK i am making the easiest possible edible which is the '' fire cracker '' if you don't know what that is look at it here.
    how to make marijuana nutella firecrackers - YouTube

And i have a couple of questions ( please watch the video )

1. After doing this will my oven smell. If so how can i get rid of the smell and how long will it stay there.

2. I have both a regular oven and a conventional oven i would rather do it in the conventional oven but i'm not sure if that would increase the smell or not work or something so which one should i use.

So as you see i'm very worried about it smelling do you guys think it will smell?

One last question if any of you guys know about this recipe.

Once they are done would i have to like take the weed out. Will there even be any weed left. Or do i just eat it with the weed there.

2. Ghoast

Ghoast New Member

Hey - If you want a firecracker recipe that works everytime then look at mine - it's in the cookery section of this website http://www.marijuana.com/cooking-ma...-most-simple-weed-recipe-anyone-can-make.html

Literally all your questions are answered in that thread.

And I think you mean 'convection' oven and not conventional oven. A 'regular' and 'conventional' oven are the same thing..

My method uses a 'convection' oven otherwise known as a 'fan' oven. However to be honest you'll get very similar results while using either a regular oven or a convection oven..

3. Darth Reefer

Darth Reefer New Member

Awesome thanks man , also one more question i forgot to ask this is probably a stupid question but hey i gotta be sure. If i make these crackers and i eat them like 2 days later will i get the same results?

4. Ghoast

Ghoast New Member

Yeah they can be stored for a while