First time questions

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by KiraR, Jun 3, 2012.

1. KiraR

KiraR New Member

Hi, I'm a 13 year old Canadian girl. This summer me and a few friends are getting high and drunk. My friends only wanna do it once so I gotta make it count. We're gonna get some beer make a joint and some pot brownies.
    1. Should I get high AND drunk or just high?
    2. What are for sure ways to get high the first time, cause I'll never have the chance to try again?
    3. Will I be aware of what's going on, because I don't wanna have sex with anyone?
    4. How bad will the house stink if we cook brownies?
    5. How long does it take to make the brownies?
    6. How dangerous is it? Am I going to have a heart attack or anything?
    7. How do I make it so im excited and everything's funny rather than relaxed and mellow?
    8. What are some fun things to do while high?
    9. How long does the high last?
    10. What a good pot brownie recipe made with oil?
    11. Is it bad for me?
    12. What are some breathing tips?
    13. Is it scary?
    14. Can I have a bad trip? And how do I avoid one?
    And any other tips you can think of
  2. spritezero

spritezero New Member

1. I would say do each of them seperatly. I would personally smoke a little bit after being drunk b/c it can help with stomach sickness. Smoking and drinking together isn't always the way to go.
    2. Well a thing that would help would to actually inhale the smoke. A lot of first timers make the mistake of getting smoke in their mouth but not inhaling it. I would say get a cigarette and see for yourself what inhaling feels like so you know if you're doing it right with weed. (But don't start smoking ciggs, bad habit.)
    3. I don't think you'll be so high that you'll be stupid and have sex with someone. Maybe on beer, but probably not on bud.
    4. I don't know but you would need a good amount of marijuana to make weed brownies so unless you over over a half oz, then don't make brownies.
    5. Not much longer than regular brownies. You just have to extract the THC into fat cells (i.e. butter or some other dairy product.)
    6. Smoking weed once is not going to give you any health problems. If I'm correct, there has been no deaths in history that were directly related to smoking weed. Its nearly impossible to overdose on marijuana as you don't have that kind of money.
    7. Well to be more active and upbeat, I would recommend smoking an Indica blend. Indica = Mind High while Sativa = Body High. You probably won't have any idea if the weed is indica or sativa but it could be a mix of both. Just go with it.
    8. Improvise.
    9. A few hours, but it depends on the person and the kind of weed.
    10. Go to youtube or check out the marijuana recipes section on the forums.
    11. Personally from what I've experienced and learned, marijuana is not really bad and it can be compared to eating some junk food. But there are so many different statements on the internet about how weed is deadly or how its perfectly ok. Just realize that it does produce smoke so that smoke is still going into your lungs, but it isn't anything like cigarettes.
    12. Cough if you need to, and to hold the smoke in for no more than 10 seconds.
    13. It can be if you aren't in a good environment. Just take it easy and be relaxed.
    14. Yes you can but they aren't common. You usually don't trip from weed so don't really worry about it. I've only tripped from weed once or twice before.

Be safe and make smart decisions.
  3. Bobbylynn

Bobbylynn New Member

Actually it's indica is body high and sativa is mind
  4. Stoned_Soviet

Stoned_Soviet New Member

I really don't think you're ready for weed in my opinion. you're going to "make" a joint? and "pot brownies"? First of all it's roll which I honestly don't think a couple of middle school girls are going to be capable of doing. And how many of people are going to be there? And as for the brownies? Unless you have money to blow and weed you want to waste by cooking go for it. Do you have any idea of prices or amounts of weed? And also I don't think you're going to get high because it really doesn't seem like you know anything about smoking. Also I think you're too young for drinking especially getting cross faded. But if you really have your mind set on this. If there's more than 3 of you 1 joint most likely wouldn't be enough most people can put one away by themselves. and don't waste your time money and weed on brownies. As for alcohol that's your choice personally I wouldn't recommend it atleast not for my first time. So how many people will be there?
  5. KiraR

KiraR New Member

There's going to be 5, and I know I don't know anything about smoking that's why I'm asking. I have a really fucked up life and I just want to escape for a few hours. I don't even know where a dealer is do I can't even do this type of thing mOre than once, I would love to though. I would give almost anything to escape and be high, truthfully it's my dream.
    Sorry for getting to into that
    Ps. Would a bong be better or a joint for the first time?
  6. Stoned_Soviet

Stoned_Soviet New Member

Weed is not meant to be used to escape from a desperate situation it is meant to be used as a recreational activity. You're only 13 you don't know what a fucked up life is. I'm not here to judge but you should have your priorities set straight. But if you're so set up on doing this go for it but those who use it for an escape will most likely be dragged into other drugs.
  7. Stoned_Soviet

Stoned_Soviet New Member

Anyways to the point of your question. A good bong is going to run you atleast 50. And being that your not 18 you can buy one. I would suggest a blunt but those are even more difficult to roll than a joint. For an easy joint roll just do the dollar bill and pencil trick (YouTube and google are your friends) I would suggest buying an 8th or maybe a little more. And 8th is 3.5 grams which will run you around 20 for mids and 60 for dro and chronic. And DO NOT by ground up weed most likely you will get ripped off and just get k2. Grin up the weed by your self and take out all seeds and stems if there are any. As for dealers if you have any stoner friends just ask them to get you some
  8. SouthernRebelBoy

SouthernRebelBoy New Member

1. Should I get high AND drunk or just high?
    Just high
    2. What are for sure ways to get high the first time, cause I'll never have the chance to try again?
    Hit it hard. Such the smoke deep into your lungs
    3. Will I be aware of what's going on, because I don't wanna have sex with anyone?
    Yes you will be aware but you will just explain things in a different way than usual
    4. How bad will the house stink if we cook brownies?
    Pretty stinky
    5. How long does it take to make the brownies?
    Hour or so
    6. How dangerous is it? Am I going to have a heart attack or anything?
    You would have to smoke 1200 pounds of weed in 15 minits to overdose (impossible)
    7. How do I make it so im excited and everything's funny rather than relaxed and mellow?
    Go out in public
    8. What are some fun things to do while high?
    Walk around town, Play xbox and watch tv, Go out and eat, Lay down listening to music.
    9. How long does the high last?
    Depends. If its dank probably 4-6 hours
    10. What a good pot brownie recipe made with oil?
    Don't have any
    11. Is it bad for me?
    Nope its proven to actually make your lungs breath air deeper.
    12. What are some breathing tips?
    Hit it hard then fill the rest of your lungs up with air
    13. Is it scary?
    If you get paranoid or get caught, Yes.
    14. Can I have a bad trip? And how do I avoid one?
    Bad trips never consist in physical harm only in emotional. Sometimes you like thing wierd shit.
  9. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

Wow... I'm sorry but I really agree with stoned soviet... If u use it for an escape u will most likely get into hard drugs which will ruin ur live... Plus u can just go on youtube or search forums here that will show u how to make bongs/pipes from objects around the house... U can use an apple, a waterbottle, a pen, or whatever... And brownies r not a good idea... Waste a shit load of weed... And I've never been drunk so I don't know about that but If I were u I would space it out.. Smoke until u high then stop, then drink after u come down from high... Just makes everything last longer... Damn I talked a lot... Hope this helps ha
  10. KiraR

KiraR New Member

I understand your just trying to help, I really don't want to be dragged into hard drugs but I just want to say that I DO KNOW what a fucked up life is. I'm failing in school, am abused at home, bullyed everyday at school (not just teasing, like getting beat up), I have an anxiety disorder and I have anorexia, I am suicidal, have severe depression and I'm a cutter. What I meant by an escape was just to be happy for a few hours, I would never want to mess up my life even more
  11. spritezero

spritezero New Member

my bad, i was a little high when i wrote that.
  12. Haze24

Haze24 New Member

I'm sorry bout all that... N yeah I was just tryin to help... But it eventually all up 2 u
  13. KiraR

KiraR New Member

Thanks
  14. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

All you have to do is ask for the number of the dealer, your group of friends got the weed from. Cuz you most likely wont get high the first time. I wouldn't recommend getting high and drunk at the same time, maybe if you'v drank before but i still wouldn't recommend it. Marijuana is a plant and has not killed anyone in the 2800 years of known use. Don't bother with weed brownies unless you have the money. On average weed in most places will cost $10 a gram. You will need at least a half ounce (14 grams), which would cost $140 if sold for $10/g. A pack of rolling paper cost close to nothing (a few bucks) but you have to learn how to roll one first (Youtube & Google), but a bong will guarantee that you will inhale properly since you are basically forced to inhale, but a bong costs a lot more $50 and up. A glass pipe is easy to use but it is possible to inhale improperly like with a joint, and will cost you $5 and up. I is very possible to have a bad trip, but personally i really think it mostly depends on the environment you are in. I had a panic attack the first time i got high, because i was in the sketchiest apartment that looked like it could have been condemned at any time, it the dealer i had at when i first started's apartment. Just make sure you relax and stay calm, and even if you do have a bad trip you will probably never have another one again. And if you dont get high the first time, you will eventually and as soon as you get high for your first time you will always get high from there on. Dont buy anything ground up, only the whole bud, if its ground up they are probably ripping you off by cutting it with a herb like sage or oregano. That's really all i can tell you, dont start doing hard drugs they will ruin your life even more, marijuana wont.