Flavoring weed

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by mallitia95, May 27, 2011.

1. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Have any of you ever flavored you weed? I just started doing it when i roll joints. I found that peppermint taste realy good with weed when smoked or rasberry leaves. If any of you have flavored your weed post it here.

2. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

How do you flavor yours with peppermint? Or anything else for that matter...?

I've tried flavoring my hits with flavored bong water, like Kern's guava juice or gatorade. Pretty delicious :)

3. mallitia95

I only do it in joints because what i do is I grind the leaf or stem or root of what im flavoring it with realy finely in the grinder at the same time as the weed so it is mixed when it comes out and is at a level of fine-ness that is only suitable for joint smoking.

4. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

Oh forsure, hmm I'd just be a little worried about smoking other random plant matter, we all know herb is fine to smoke and won't damage our health, but you can't be sure about other plants...

5. mallitia95

I mainly just use things ive heard of in tea and stuff like that because it truely does taste good but i just figured if its in tea it couldnt be much more harmful than the rolling paper on the joint.

6. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

Inhaling combusted plant matter is different flavored water man haha. I'd give it a little research before continuing ;)

7. Thefour20man

Thefour20man New Member

you shouldn't replace your bong water with juice or gatorade or any sugar containing contents, it blocks thc and doesnt have the same effect as using regular bong water. Hope this helped :):)

8. simon_james

simon_james Sr. Member

Other than flavored papers or blunts I don't know of a way to flavor your joints.

9. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

THC does not bond with sugar. It does with alcohol, and fat, but not sugar, water or most other things.

10. CouchPotato

CouchPotato Cotch Supreme

I once thought about trying to add more flavor (it wasn't that I didn't like it, I just wanted to try something else) , but then I started to really enjoy the taste of my bud alone, and now I don't know why I ever thought about changing the taste.

If you don't like the taste, the best way is just to have a drink on hand which tastes good. Or some fruit, it really cleans your mouth and is super delicious :banana:

11. Lpwn_Ranger

Lpwn_Ranger Sr. Member

If you have fresh rosemary you can dry it and sprinkle some in with your weed. Rosemary is safe to smoke and it's very smooth and the smoke is very flowery tasting, almost sweet.
    I used to grind up rosemary all the time to smoke with weed.

12. Thefour20man

Thefour20man New Member

Exactly what i think mate :)

13. Drizzle420

Drizzle420 New Member

One day I put some gatorade in my bong and took some hits it tasted good and everything but I left it in the garage and when i woke up next day to get it ants were all inside of it so if your doing that be careful where you leave it.

14. Thefour20man

Thefour20man New Member

Yeah its because mit has sugar concentrates and thats not good for smoking :p

15. 1death5

1death5 New Member

The best thing to flavor your bong water with is Mio. Tastes AMAZING. :D
    I have rolled a fatty peppermint joint with the leaf as the paper(very hard to keep together). It worked and made it hav a minty taste. We let it dry for 4 days after rolling it, and kept it together with rolling paper glues.

16. jettyblaze

jettyblaze Sr. Member

Haha thats sickk!

17. mallitia95

so it was kind of more like a blunt??? i wanna try that now hahaha.