Florida Crypt

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by ShawnDutch, Feb 20, 2010.

1. ShawnDutch

ShawnDutch New Member

YO i heard dats the best down dere i got sum people who i kno dat blazed sum and said it was sum good bud..have any tried sum of this befor?
  2. Buds_Of_Steele

Buds_Of_Steele Your Undisputed Disputer

you mean crip? unless you enjoy being buried alive or something...
    2 people like this.
  3. Medicalifornication

Medicalifornication New Member

More than likely just a name thrown on the bud. Im in florida as well, never get any consistant buds with consistant names.

Dont really pay attention to the name of the cannabis, judge it, look to see if its got good trichrome coverage, good smell etc etc.
    2 people like this.
  4. Cellph Titled

Cellph Titled New Member

Im in South Florida. The crip we get here varies from generic crip that you see everyday to some crazy DANK strands. Crip here is very consistant though, I never have to resort to mids. Only when money is tight or I feel like rolling a HUGE blunt haha.
  5. yeah, the local crip/crypt is usually pretty good. i tend to not buy it, though. the guy that i go through for it is kind of weird.

[​IMG]
    5 people like this.
  6. aristocrat

aristocrat New Member

I think we have the same dealer.
  7. kronik

kronik New Member

Crip is a term for dank marijuana down in Florida. Supposed to be pretty good. Crypt is just a misspelling I guess, go get your hands on some crip.
  8. probationBLOWZ420

probationBLOWZ420 New Member

It Is Called Crippie, Not Crypt. It Is The Folirda Term For Kb, Kind Bud, Kon Bud Etc And Is Uaully 20 A G And 100 A Quarter, Really Nothing Special
  9. Zebra

Zebra New Member

I live in South Florida and they call it crip or the part I'm from they mostly call it chronic. Where I'm from it's pretty much all they sell for the most part so definitely get some if you're coming down here.
  10. AstroCoaster

AstroCoaster Sr. Member

Krypt

Its called Krypt or Crypt its short for Kryptonite. People have been calling good weed krypt ever sense the mid 90's. The last time I heard that somebody had some weed and called it krypt around hear in Mass was a little under 15 years ago. I havn't heard it called krypt in awile. Anyway, slangs always changing so people probably call it crip now.
  11. shroomy33

shroomy33 New Member

its all I smoke, its just a name we use down here for high quality indoor grown shit
  12. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Florida crypts are often built above ground because of the high water table.
    2 people like this.
  13. DanKJuggalo

DanKJuggalo Sr. Member

I personally can never afford krippy here in FL but I know a few people who I smoke with that always has some to roll a blunt up with.