Flushing the Toilet

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by WavyGravy, Jan 28, 2008.

1. WavyGravy

WavyGravy New Member

Has anyone had experience with what happens if you accidentally flush the toilet? I was so glad I didn't piss clear that I accidentally flushed afterwards.

Sec's input would be highly valued as well. :D

Specifically, it is a Quest lab.

Thanks

2. Jerry G

Jerry G Sr. Member

If they had you sign off on the sample, you are good to go...

3. WavyGravy

WavyGravy New Member

Cool, I figured that if I were to pull water from the toilet, the temp would be messed up anyways. Thanks for the input.

4. Secs

Secs New Member

You could have been made to give another specimen. The collector should not have accepted your specimen, but rather discarded it and had you give another after controlling the water intake for up to 3 hours.

The reason you aren't supposed to flush is because you could discard any substitution or adulteration materials by flushing them down the toilet. There is also not supposed to be a trash can or any cabinets in the restroom where you can stash any adulteration or substitution materials....but like Jerry said, if they accepted it, no foul, no harm.

5. WavyGravy

WavyGravy New Member

Thanks a ton, your input means a great lot. I was pissing clear after I got home from the lab, and the clarity was perfect (nice healthy yellow, not too dark or too light) when I produced there. I got a call the next day after testing the last two times (I was too dilluted, was pretty much clear the first two times), so hopefully I should know today (they gave me one chance more, so positive or dilluted were both equally failing).

6. mchlwrrn

mchlwrrn New Member

wavygravy, did you dillute?
    If you did, could you give your experience?
    I have a test in 9 days!!!!

7. WavyGravy

WavyGravy New Member

Kinda... the first two times I drank way too much, so I got negative-dillute. If I pass this time, I'll provide details.

8. mchlwrrn

mchlwrrn New Member

Did you do the creatine everytime?