Flying With Cannabis

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by mikeMarek, Sep 22, 2009.

1. mikeMarek

mikeMarek New Member

I do realize that there is a whole bunch of threads on this topic, but I'm posting asking some more generalized questions.

I'm going to be flying through the Toronto airport into (most likely Miami) for a cruise vacation some time in late November/early December. It's a Royal Caribbean cruise. Last two times I went on a cruise it was a week of me thinking "Man, this would be amazing baked!!!" All you can eat buffets, swimming, hot weather, what's not to like about doing that baked? So this time around I'm going to get some weed for this.

I'm going to be taking a quarter of the best bud I can grab (kush or the likes). I am trying to think of ways to get it through the airport safely. A quarter is not that much in volume, so it should fit relatively anywhere. I am also going to bring a pack of smokes (to fill them with weed so I can smoke them in public areas), a new pipe (so no resin on it and I'm not taking it home), a cheap plastic grinder (again I'm chucking it before leaving), a Zippo/lighter, and some rolling papers. All of this stuff (excluding the weed) I'm going to pack in my luggage.

I have 3 options on how to do this: carrying the weed on me, in my carry-on bag, or in my luggage. Which method would be the most effective? If it would be on my person, what would be the best? I'm thinking wrap it in several bags and tape it to my gouche (the spot between your balls and asshole). If it was in the carry-on, I would again bag it heavily and store it in a secret comparment within something hard (like a pencil case or something, so the x-rays can't detect it). The last option is the luggage. I would bag it yet again, and store it in a shampoo bottle or Oxypad container. I am worried though about putting it in my luggage, as they might have people who can go through your luggage when you place it on the conveyer belt to get it in the plane.

Going through the airport last time (flew from Toronto into Florida) I only had to go through a metal detector, got wanded (my belt set off the metal detector), and then I was in duty-free and on the plane. When I arrived in Floridia, I didn't go through any security; I just grabbed my luggage bag, and waited for a shuttle to pick me up.

The cruise ship security is also a joke. They have a metal detector and a scanner for checking if you're bringing your own liquor aboard.

Which method would be best? I am going to be travelling with my parents and younger brother. I am also 17. I'm in the mindset that when I walk in, no one is going to think "hey, that 17 year old kid with his family has weed on him!" or that I won't get "randomly selected" as a search for being a suspected terrorist. Also, what about drug dogs? Should I carry some open food like a granola bar on me to use as an excuse for them smelling me? I haven't seen any dogs at any airports, but I'm just trying to play it safe.

Any amount of input would be best for this, and all is very much appreciated!
    -Mike

P.S. sorry for the long post - I want to get as much information on this as I can since I don't want to get fucked by the long dick of the law :p
  2. mrchanger

mrchanger New Member

Ure kidding!

So totally not worth it!!!!!!! Ure better off trying to score at your first po0rt of call depending on where it is.
  3. SkinnyP

SkinnyP New Member

i dont know about going cross country with weed.

you can bring a gram going somewhere in the same country, but i wouldnt bring weed cross country. definetly not a quad.
  4. worstedcdogg

worstedcdogg New Member

the best thing to do would be to put it in a shampoo bottle in your checked luggage
  5. thedude55551

thedude55551 New Member

Damn I'm stupid it took me two paragraphs to figure out you are talking about airplanes. I clicked this thinging what the hell you can fly?
    2 people like this.
  6. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

Red flags

I too am of the opinion that crossing international borders with weed is too risky to try.

However if you are going to try it, please leave the pipe and grinder at home. Even if they are devoid of any illegal residue they would be an open invitation to get a thorough search by the authorities if discovered. Take the rolling papers out of the pack and stick them in your wallet.

If you have to have a pipe, wrap the end of a new toothbrush in some tin foil (use extra) and improvise once on board.

As for the weed, the tightey whitey method is as good as anything. If you do happen to be hit on by a dog you are probably screwed no matter what you are eating or carrying (food wise) on your person.

If you really don't want to to get fucked by the long dick of the law, don't engage in international crimes.
  7. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

i'm sorry, but that made me bust out laughing. probably your best bet though, unless you're searched by dogs.

i don't thin a grinder should be necessary, & if you bring a pipe, maybe bring some tobacco or something. i wouldn't bring a quarter though. that's alot, IMO. maybe like an eighth if that. i would only bring a gram or two, but that's just me.
  8. mikeMarek

mikeMarek New Member

I've decided I'm just going to load all my weed into a pack of smokes (hollow out the cigarettes and replace with weed, and put a little tobacco at the tip so if they check I'm not fucked). Worse case scenario my parents hate me because I "smoke." I wouldn't be taking them out when I'm being checked, though. I'd keep them in my pocket and make sure I don't set off the metal detector.
  9. emuhhleee

emuhhleee emtard smash!

so where is there to smoke on a cruise ship? do you get your own bathroom or what?
  10. trichybud

trichybud New Member

Dude its sounds like you probably won't get caught, but if you do its trafficking marijuana across the border into the United States. (if you got busted in Florida). If nothing else you probably wouldn't be allowed back into the U.S. our governments fucked up like that.
  11. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

Empty your pockets?

BartSimpson could give a better answer but I think you will be instructed to empty the contents of your pockets into the little tupperware tub before you go through the scanner. The simple fact that you fail to do so may initiate a second course of action on the part of screeners. And the fact that you are guilty may not be so easy to hide if you are singled out, or if your parents question your smoking in front of the screeners.

How much will your parents hate you if your busted for smuggling before their vacation ever gets started? The Caribbean is pretty rampant with weed, why not slip away from the family at your first port of call and score on the streets?