Frozen Urine Question

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by knotme66, Feb 12, 2008.

1. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

Hello all.....
    I doubt very few will know much about this but.....I have some of my own clean urine frozen in my freezer. It's dated 1/22/08...less then a month old. Ive been thinking about using it to sub with. Upon discussing about the frozen urine with another friend I was told that once the urine is thawed it will develope crystals or particles from the freezing which could cause it to fail a drug test after warming it back up. I thought frozen was good for up to a year to use later after thawing. Would I be safe to use the urine I have? Any thoughts would help.

2. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

Use it, its good for about a year, maybe even a year and a half.

3. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

RE-Freezing

With the urine I have frozen I am wondering if it could be thawed, measured out amount to be used and then refroze to use at another time? If so, can you only refreeze it once or can you refreeze multiple times? Also...how, if any, would freezing deteriate the sample? Are there any changes done during the process of freezing/thawing to the urine sample that I should be aware of? Would I need to filter it through a coffee filter? Thanks again....

4. FakeBoobsRule

FakeBoobsRule Nice legs are a must (LC)

Don't go making lattes with your urine. There is no need to run it through a coffee filter. When it comes back up to temp everything should dissolve and if it doesn't there is a certain amount of sediment in urine anyway. When it's cold it looks very cloudy but that will go away when it is heated up as many things tend to dissolve better when warm. I remember Lew Scannon and I disagreed on this once before but there is no need to use a coffee filter.

Urine can be frozen, thawed, and refrozen many times just use some common sense and try not to let it come up to room temperature then sit around for another 8-10 hours before you refreeze it. Try to monitor the time total elapsed time it has on it at room temperature. If you have frozen a 2 liter bottle of it and it has come up to room temperature for 6 hours 10 times then that would start to worry me. But if you only let it come up to say 50-60 degrees where it is kind of like a slushee and you shake it up well, pour what you need, and refreeze it, then this would be the best way to do it. I don't know if you are planning on freezing that much. If you are you may want to use 2 bottle, a 2 liter and maybe a 16-20 ounce bottle and thaw the 2 liter, fill the smaller bottle, then freeze and thaw the smaller bottle and refill it when it runs out. A smaller bottle will also dethaw faster. I doubt you'll need that much though unless you have random tests every few days!

It isn't that freezing does anything bad to the urine but it can only slow down the decay of the urine so much then eventually the urine will become no good after about a year.

5. CHARO

CHARO New Member

Regarding Freezing Urine. Will It Pass The Usual Micro Test That Lab Corp Performs? Eg Ph, Creatinine, Wbc Nitirites Ect. The Urinalysis Part? I Get Randomly Tested And This Is Part Of The Integrity Portion To Tell If Urine Is Good. It Means My Job If Any Suspicion. Thanks!!!

6. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

In regards to your questions....according to FBR....everything goes unchanged with a frozen sample. Just don't allow the sample to stand out at room temperature for 8-10 hours.

7. CHARO

CHARO New Member

8. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

Just wondering.....have you been thinking of using someone's (or yours) frozen urine? If someone else's, how SURE are you that the sample is totally clean. If yours, how did you manage to get it clean up for "storage"?

9. CHARO

CHARO New Member

MY OWN. I DONT TRUST ANY SYNTHETICS EVEN IF THEY ARE FULL PROOF TO PASS. I KNOW WHAT'S IN MY URINE AND WHAT MEDS I TAKE. ELIMINATES ALOT OF WONDERING AND WORRIES. HOW TO STAY CLEAN? WELL HONESTLY I HAVENT TOKED IN MONTHS AND KNOW IM CLEAN CAUSE I GET RANDOMLY TESTED ALREADY. NOW I HAVE PLENTY TO SPARE. IF YOU WANNA PLAY GOTTA PLAY SAFE AND SMART HEHEHE. GIVE YOURSELF A CLEAN TIME, STORE YOUR URINE AND YOURE GOOD TO GO. SMART PLANNING...ITS NOT AS HARD AS IT SEEMS. TRY IT:cool:

10. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

Believe it not I already have some of my own stored up cause I too get tested regularly. BUT...because my test are observed I have been practicing with water and a mirror to get really good at it. Although with me being female I have an advantage, I am scared of being caught so I am practicing, practicing, practicing. I want to perfect it before using vital samples from the freezer. I collected it in small 2oz bottles (with screw caps) which I bought at a dollar store. The cost was about $1 for a pack of 4 travel size bottles. Some on this forum question my curisosity of using frozen urine, but what better way to know the money you save as well as to know if the sample is clean. Let me know how you are doing. It's will be great to have a buddy in dealing with frozen samples.

For now, I cheat by having a few hits for a couple of days then staying clean enough to pass with the dilution method.

11. CHARO

CHARO New Member

WOW THAT'S A TOUGH ONE (BEING OBSERVED). BUT WITH PRACTICE BRINGS PERFECTION. THERE WAS ONE THREAD THAT INSTRUCTED IN USING CONDOMS AND PINCHING THE END TO GET THE SAMPLE. YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK AT THAT ONE FOR OPTIONS. WILL KEEP IN TOUCH ON MY EXPERIENCE:D:hop:

12. CHARO

CHARO New Member

Ahh!!! Im So Frustrated!! I Bought Those Adulteration Strips That Tests Six Content In Your Urine: Creatinine, Nitrite, Glut.araldehyde, Ph, Sg,bleach And Something Else I Cant Pronounce. Anyway, Every Frozen Urine So Far Has Come Up Low Level For Sg! I Cant Understand Why.. I Even Tested A Fresh Specimen To Make Sure It Wasn't The Strips And Sg Was Normal. The Urine Is Only Two Weeks Old From The Freezer. What Am I Doing Wrong Or Is Sg Affected By Freezing Your Pee. It Was Even My Sterile Batch. Please Help! Frozen Urine Was The Only Way I Wanted To Go For My Randoms. Ugh!!!

13. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

I'm not familiar with the alteration strips so I would like to know what the SG stands for. Can you or anyone else around tell me? ALSO....did everything else come up acceptable for alteration?

14. Secs

Secs New Member

Specific Gravity. It is used in conjunction with Creatinine levels to determine if a specimen is diluted or substituted.

15. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

Now I'm wondering if the OP loaded up on the creatine before freezing the sample. With each of my samples (I used dilution method to clean up) I loaded up on creatine, rolaids, asprin and salty water to help with SG. Would my loading help me increase the odds of my frozen sample passing all checks?

One other thing....somewhere (I have website in favorites) I have read that thc metabolites can be obsorbed into some plastics after being frozen. Any experts heard anything of the sort? I can find the website I have for others to read and post their thoughts.

16. Secs

Secs New Member

A frozen specimen maintains the same qualities as it had just before it froze. I don't understand how it can change. That is how specimens are stored at laboratories, they are frozen and kept for up to a year.

17. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

18. CHARO

CHARO New Member

No My Samples Are Plain Untampered With. Didnt Take Any Creatinine Or Load Up On Rolaids. Im Clean For 8 Months Now And I Tested On A 2 Week Old Frozen Specimen. All Were From Feb 7th. Creatinine Normal But Sg Low. Then I Took My Newer Sample Only 3 Days Old Frozen And That Came Out Borderline Normal. Funny. I Wonder If Age Can Affect Sg. Well I Have An Agenda Will Keep You Posted. I Think I Need To Freeze My Sample Faster Or Something... Wish Me Luck.

19. knotme66

knotme66 New Member

I don't know if this makes a difference, but AS SOON AS I voided a large container I immediately poured into smaller 2ozs bottles and then immediately placed them into the freezer. I'm planning on doing my first sub sometime next week unless I chicken out. For the record, I'm planning on going in diluted in case I lose my nerves. Will keep posted.

20. CHARO

CHARO New Member

yeah, i put a new specimen in ice water as soon as i place it in a 2oz sterile bottle. then placed it in freezer. my lab site is lab corp and im sure sg will be considered. suggestion: warm up nicely and slowly to avoid some floaties ive noticed. best of luck, ill be rooting for you!!!