get high without smoking

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by lovethebud, Apr 12, 2003.

1. lovethebud

lovethebud New Member

what would be the fastest way to get high besides smoking?

i know its kind of a weird question, but i would like to know.
  2. eloteman187

eloteman187 New Member

Vaporization, if you dont consider that smoking, i dont. All forms of injestion (eating or drinking) will take 30 - 60 min depending on potentcy and other factors like whats in your stomach. But injestion will last much longer.
  3. teufelfisch

teufelfisch Seasoned Activist

I wonder if it would be possible to insufflate pure THC.

If you could get pure THC, insufflation (snorting) would probably the next fastest method. Though I've never heard of anybody getting pure THC, or snorting it.

There are essentially two methods to ingesting cannabis - through the lungs (smoking, vaporization) and through the stomach.
  4. Grapefruity

Grapefruity New Member

Ive once snorted kief...i filtered well so there wasnt any plant material, just chrystals...it kinda itched in my nose after but i got high :)
  5. beats

beats New Member

You can also inject it, like they did to the monkeys. But don't try this at home :p

I wonder, what if you vaporized alot and put some filter paper in the middle of (say its a lightbulb vaporizer) of the lightbulb, the smoke would go through, and the ash would stay down, but when the vapours cooled, you'd be left with a THC residue on the paper?

And if you vaporize it in a (say light bulb again) with just a lid on it, could that be saved and inhaled another day?

Sorry, I also ask my own questions in other peoples threads
    :D
  6. OverwhelmSam

OverwhelmSam Banned

Spin around-and-around really fast.
  7. Proline63

Proline63 New Member

I, too, am guilty of asking questions in other peoples posts. beats, how did you get the metal end off of your lightbulb, and do vaporizers get you higher than smoking?

Yeah, I would say snorting would be second, but where could you get your hands on pure THC? Maybe you could grind up some hash or something.
  8. SmokerForPeace

SmokerForPeace Jr. Activist

Does anyone know if anyone has synthesized THC yet? If you had pure THC, IVing would be the fastest way to get high.
  9. beats

beats New Member

They have 99.9% Pure THC I think. They used it to test the overdose level of monkeys. But it really isn't recomended, because if you have too much plant material, my best guess is that, that will kill you :)

Oh, you don't take off the metal part, you just break the cermaic part, which is tricky, but not too bad. Try hitting it with the back of a spoon for about a minute or two, then hit the part on something hard. I can't remember how I did it. For more just go to Lightbulb Vaporizer

It's a different high, different from smoking it. And you can let it cool a little bit, so the hit is alot smoother. But it is smooth anyway, being as there is very, very little ash. Actually none...
  10. ::blazed jae::

::blazed jae:: Sr. Member

i heard 1 ml of injected THC (the purest they have) is lethal, and that the LD-100 dose of snorting isnt far ahead
  11. OverwhelmSam

OverwhelmSam Banned

Why not just smoke it?
  12. vaya

vaya Activist

This is sounding like a heroin(a female hero....i swear...) discussion board with the injecting and the purity levels and smag.
  13. beats

beats New Member

No, not 1 ml. It's suprisingly high up. Wait, it might be 10ml.

You might be right, it was awhile ago I read the studies.
  14. 9billion

9billion New Member

a vaporizer.. for real.

it's a powerful high.
  15. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

Method of administration: intravenous

A psychoactive dose would be about 2-4 mg.

And as for the LD50 for injecting? I can give you some numbers with monkeys, but they're all over the board.
    1 mL equals 1 gram.

That's 1,000 mg, but you only need 2-4 mg to get high. I don't see why someone would inject a gram (other than an attempt to commit suicide).

Another way of getting high without smoking is a tincture.
  16. Buzz-a-licous

Buzz-a-licous New Member

I have a friend, who snorted weed once, then again, he's a tweeker, weird things are to be expected
  17. beats

beats New Member

Cheeba, where's the source for that info. I need to show it to someone. Thanks.
  18. Liquifaction

Liquifaction New Member

haha
  19. CheebaMonkey

CheebaMonkey Sr. Member

[Source]

Nova Institute Report. It's very good.

EDIT

The above link is for the intravenous dosage source.

The source for the text in that quote is available here.
  20. beats

beats New Member