Glycerin Tincture

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by planehopr, Oct 30, 2011.

1. planehopr

planehopr New Member

Has anyone made a glycerin tincture. The recipe I have calls for 1 gallon of vegetable glycerin and 6 oz of trim.

Further research would indicate that if I'm using buds I can use 1 oz or 2 oz.

It would be made on the crock pot just like butter with about 24 hours on low or warm---you don't have to put it in jars over several weeks like you do with alcohol.

Has anyone done this, or something similar? I'm looking to make little 1 oz bottles of it that maybe I can trade with the dispensaries for buds. I haven't seen a lot of it for sale, but I know not everyone can smoke, and not everyone can cook. I just want to make sure I do it right and make a quality product.

I'm learning toward glycerin because its diabetic friendly and not everyone can or wants to take in alchohol.

2. 1956

1956 Sr. Member

Heard of it, but never tried it. Start with a small batch so you can work out the kinks.

Google how to make glycerin tincture

Or just follow my link.

3. Twiztid Mija

Twiztid Mija New Member

where are you located? because it everywhere in east san diego, be happy to direct you