going back in time....

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by stonedmagnolia, Oct 13, 2012.

1. stonedmagnolia

stonedmagnolia New Member

I'm gonna be sorry I posted this tomorrow but ..... whatever.:shrug:

What if you could go back to any point in your life and undo a decision that sent your life off the rails....and not in a good way. What would you choose? Or, better put, at what point did you make a decision that made your life WORSE not better? No secrets or tricks...you would KNOW the consecquences of that decision and will be able to change it. You could use this only once in your life and it can't be like......BIRTH or WHEN MY MOM DIED. It has to be a decision YOU made knowingly.

In 1999-2000 I was living in a mid sized college town - I had moved there to attend school (PhD that I never finished) from my hometown, my parents, my bad memories. It was very near mountains and I just loved living there. I would go back there. I had a decent job, my kids were not yet teenagers and I hadn't made any huge mistakes with them, yet. Then the internet came along and I started "communicating" again. And I met some men. And I ignored red flag after red flag. I was in LOVE...he, however, never could get over the fact that all he had to do was turn a machine on and find ten women who would tell him what a prince he was. He was addicted to that "new" feeling. What a GIRL!!!!!.....while I was looking after my kids AND his every othe weekend. And we partied. And the kids fell through the tracks. Yes, I would go back to that little town. Just me and my girls.
  2. mariguana

mariguana New Member

I would put a gun under my pillow in 2008
  3. Dalue776

Dalue776 New Member

I would stop myself from smoking weed, my life would probably be better if I had never started. But who knows...