Going to School High

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by ctth75, Mar 21, 2012.

1. ctth75

ctth75 New Member

Personally, I love coming to school high. It makes the day so much easier and not boring whatsoever. Not to mention, walking through the hallways and seeing all your friends, close ones and not, is an awesome experience.

Though I always tend to have bad experiences when talking to faculty of the school. For example, I had to turn in my physical to the Athletic office, and the secretary asked if I would go to something and ask if they would cancel the announcement that would call me down to remind me to turn in the physical. My high self didn't hear where she wanted me to go to cancel the announcement, seeing as multiple offices in my school do announcements. So, I went to two separate offices and gave a very lengthy, winded, explanation (that I thought made sense) of what I was doing. And both secretaries looked at me and said, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Long story short, never talk to any teachers or anyone who works at the school when high, or you'll f up as I did. Anyone else have any experiences of coming to school high?
  2. The Key

The Key New Member

I've been caught and let go off school grounds once, didn't even make me give up my bud. The other day one of my teachers called out the class on people always showing up baked, even though I use visine and chew gum and there are plenty of people far less discreet than me, it scared the crap out of me. I used to find it fun but IMO it's a waste of bud. Only time I get high at school is when I'm outside taking photos during photo class when they don't have anyone out patrolling. That way my real artistic side comes out.
  3. Emarosa

Emarosa New Member

I go to school high every now and then. I don't do it too often but it is pretty fun. I can't wait to go to school high on 4/20 :D
    3 people like this.
  4. tio.fly

tio.fly New Member

I went to school high today and it was pretty fun, no one really noticed except for my friend that checks my eyes every morning just for a laugh, i actually did my physics exam and it went better then expected, so the moral of the story is that its ok to go to school high once in a while as long as you get some eye drops,water and crisps, you wont regret it
  5. stoneygreenbud

stoneygreenbud Super Moderator

Smoking or going to school high isn't the smartest thing you can do. When I was growing up, the last thing I wanted to happen was to get busted at school for being high. When I get high, I want to be able to enjoy it, I don't want to have to hide the fact that i'm high, or try to act normal, IMO thats counter-productive to getting high in the first place. For those of you that are still in school and living at home, why would you even think of getting high when the risk is not worth the reward. Your education should come first, your level of competence will dictate the direction of your future, there will always be time to experience getting high, just don't sell yourself short. ~Stoney~
    8 people like this.
  6. doctahdr3

doctahdr3 New Member

i think as long as you're not stupid about being high at school, you're fine.
    i go to school high every now and then and i enjoy myself.
    i always pass my tests high as well, and I've never been caught
    ooops, hopefully i don't jinx myself ;>
  7. Adelaideyouth

Adelaideyouth New Member

Well i'm not about to lecture you on the reasons why you shouldn't go to school...well just one. Whilst it may be fun and perhaps even thrilling... my schools policy and I would guess yours too was that if a student is caught in possession of drugs the police must be called. Going to a few classes stoned is definitely not worth a trip in a paddy wagon if you ask me. Personally i just slept all day and got high later... it was uhh.... much more productive. o_O
    3 people like this.
  8. doctahdr3

doctahdr3 New Member

there are actually police that work on my campus. going to school high doesnt mean you have weed on your person. they cant do much if you're a little high. there are multiple stoners i know who have been sent to the office and the police officer knew was high but all they did was send them back to class.

i go to a pretty lame high school, and i know several schools near by that you can go to and see kids smoking joints on campus!
    its sorta hilarious but you just gotta know loop holes and not have a conscious.
  9. cheesmartini

cheesmartini New Member

ok so it has to be the funniest thing ever. but i wouldnt suggest it if you have exams or a test. Apparently my eyes were like redder than the devils dick and i kept falling over and rolling around giggling. Also i had the munchies reaaaaaaal bad. Couldnt stop eating cake (because we had cake day in our physics class). No-one ever found out which was pretty cool but the trick is to keep it on the low. Don't tell your friends. I know that sounds pretty clear but trust me, you have to be quiet about it. Also, try to stay out of attention from teachers. This one teacher made my friend and I read a book aloud and we couldnt stop pissing ourselves. NOT GOOD. And always have a backup plan like say you're on antidepressants and theyre having a chemical reaction otherwsie you're fucked.
  10. cheesmartini

cheesmartini New Member

All in all. Do not do it. It was funny yes, but stupid. You can go to jail and trust me, they ont like you're reasoning being "i was bored". If you're going to have fun and stuff im not being a prude but just don't do this stuff with any connection to school. You want you're education and yes this is coming from a high school dropout who sees this now. Don't stuff it up, you've got the rest of your life to do that yeahh buddy
  11. lightweightt

lightweightt New Member

Yeah I would have dropped out long ago if I didn't rock up high, there's no way I would have put up with it!

Just make sure you shower, change your clothes, and use eye drops (at least 2 in each eye before you smoke) or it will be obvious to anyone that's smoked before and you'll be worrying all day. Most of the smell sticks to your shirt but your hair and skin will still stink abit too. If you know you stink, keep as far away from everyone as possible. Plus scrub your hands thoroughly with lots of soap, and make sure there's no ash in your nails. Drink plenty of water to make sure your throat doesn't try out and your voice doesn't sound weird. I've seen some people at my school fuck this up lol, I was always the pro!

Pretending to sober isn't too hard it just takes practice, you just need to appear confident, when I was a noob once I had only got a little high and my friends almost managed to make me laugh out loud in the class (fucking dicks lol). If you screw something up don't break character, people will just assume your tired/hungover if you act it right.
  12. IITSNATY

IITSNATY New Member

I used to smoke during lunch by the park with my beat friend, and I had computer class right after. lol best thing ever. Browse the Internet lmao at everything. Passed the class with an A, best way to make a 40 minute class feel like it's going on forever
  13. Sam Blake

Sam Blake New Member

I used to always smoke before class because it was the only way I could pay attention in school!
    4 people like this.
  14. sativaking

sativaking New Member

I have so many stories to share about this haha. I have a vape pipe, one time during last period I went to go to the bathroom and vaped in the bathroom. I guess i was gone a while and came back and a freind of mine was like "where you takin a shit what took so long" I just looked at him and laughed. We were doing around the world trivia with some kind of candy I think if we answered right. I am answering questions left and right , Id be answering questions with candy in my mouth,. Eventually like 5 people noticed I was high lmao. I ate so
  15. Medle

Medle New Member

ahhh I remember when I used to go high to school also I used to smoke at school & after school it was all day high
  16. SourDieselMan

SourDieselMan New Member

In college my friends and I would take a road trip every day at lunch and smoke a few bowls, I loved coming back and sitting in class super stoned haha
  17. mariguana

mariguana New Member

It's honestly a waste to smoke at school, and I used to smoke at school a lot, and most of the time I was worrying about getting caught rather then enjoying the high. I only smoke before school or at lunch now if I'm having a bad day. Just don't do it, not worth it and its a waste of your bud.
  18. Arther443

Arther443 New Member

You get photo class??? Damnnn
  19. mariguana

mariguana New Member

We call it photography class here lol. Not as easy of a course as you might think it is though.
  20. BlazinJays

BlazinJays New Member

Going to school high is awesome, gunna get myself a back to school pipe tommorow.
    5 people like this.