Golden Shower Syntethic Urine- Does it work?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by ironcrossequip, Jan 31, 2013.

1. ironcrossequip

ironcrossequip New Member

Hey all, I have been a fan of this forum for YEARS. I just recently created an account but I have used this site as a reference on all things dark side for a long time!

Here's the deal: SWIM is am on federal probation and is subjected to the standard random drug tests. SWIM has been completely clean for 2 years but last weekend he went on a bit of a crazy spree and smoked quite a bit of high quality bud. He realizes how idiotic it is but hey, if he never made mistakes he would have never been on probation (lol)! A close friend of SWIM is on the same exact probation and does his drug testing at the same lab. He introduced SWIM to the Whizz Kit and today, SWIM used it for the first time. SWIM's friend uses REAL urine from a friend of his who is clean and beats it every time. However, SWIM wasn't able to find any of the real stuff so he used the syntethic urine that came with the kit. It's called Golden Shower and is supposedly very reliable. SWIM used the included heating pad even though the cups SWIM uses don't have temperature strips on it. The synthetic urine was heated to the mid 90's at the time of the drop by the heating pads and was passed off perfectly. SWIM couldn't speak higher of the Whizz Kit itself. With a little clear tape, it is very hard to see and even though SWIM was under observation, he beat it.

To the point: SWIM is nearing a panic attack because he used the synthetic version instead of the real stuff and is really worried that the lab may detect it. These cups are sent off to a lab and analyzed (I don't know the methodology, just that it's a 9 panel test and that it's NOT a cup test). Has anyone had any luck with this stuff? I would REALLY appreciate any serious insight on this subject, as SWIM is married and owns a small business with 4 employees and a flunked drug test would result in prison, smacking all of that square in the mouth.

If this is in the wrong area, please advise me where to place it. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

-SWIM's closest ally
  2. deadstar

deadstar Member

I just picked up the Whizzinator as well and would like to know about the urine provided with it. Like yours, mine is Golden Shower (I think) and it's a dehydrated bottle. I guess my biggest question is whether or not this will pass a test that checks for uric acid. I believe several places in my state check for it.
  3. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

I don't know if it works or not, but that's an hilarious name for a brand of synthetic piss!