good websit to buy ??

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by b9bigbill, Feb 2, 2011.

1. b9bigbill

b9bigbill New Member

what is a good website to buy bongs and other smoking things can u tell me one that u guys have used and bought things off so i no its legit
  2. scofieldr3199

scofieldr3199 Sr. Member

dude there is about a million threads about this, use the search button. Grasscity is your best bet.
  3. OS#1

OS#1 New Member

WOW excatly. Google dude Google.
  4. John Doe

John Doe New Member

Grasscity.com
    Everybodydoesit.com
  5. TrentO

TrentO News Contributor

etsy.com strait from the blower. I love my piece from a blower in N. Cali
  6. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

I'm also in the market for a few glass pieces. I looked on grasscity and didn't like the selection, but I will look there again. Right now the 2 sites that I'm considering buying from are gogopipes.com and blazedup.com. Those two sites seem to sell their products for relatively cheap. I just hope there trustworthy. Has anyone ever bought anything off those sites??? Also if your looking for a vape, try vapenow.com. That's where I got my vaporgenie.
  7. Myracl

Myracl New Member

etsy.com for the sole fact that you can ask the blower for a custom pipe, and there is a great chance he will make if for you. Kindness cant be beat
    2 people like this.
  8. scofieldr3199

scofieldr3199 Sr. Member

just looked at that website... HOLY SHIT. most beautiful glass pipes i have ever seen. Cheap as dirt too. next time i buy a piece im going to there thanks!
  9. Myracl

Myracl New Member

Haha no problem :blazed: happy toking!
  10. 5drive

5drive Slacker

Make that everyonedoesit.com
  11. Dianoetic

Dianoetic New Member

I'm a firm believe in Aqualabtechnologies.com.

They have everything you could possible need (high-end), they have a store in Riverside (which means they are legit, seeing as how some online only stores don't have an in-store location you can fallback on), they have great customer service, great testimonials, and they're very popular.

I'll be ordering from them once I save enough money for a nice piece.