Got any good advice for a new stoner?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Mr.MarryJane, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Mr.MarryJane

Mr.MarryJane New Member

About four months ago I started smokeing weed.Two months ago I got cought by my mom and haven't been able to get my hands on any.When i did start smokeing weed I dont think I smoked enough to get like blazed,which pissed me off. When I did smoke I kinda felt dizzy and everything seemed like a dream to me,I was also talking to my self in my head...All my friends have told me that everything would be funny and trippy and shit but it wasn't.Which leads me to beleave that I dident get like super high or whatever.I'm planning on getting about a gram in a couple of days.Sence I got cought by my mom we have moved,not because of the weed because of my dads job.We moved a hour away from my last house.So a new school and all.But I already got some friends I hang with and one used to smoke weed and he knows where to buy it from,so I think Im gona gt him to introduce me to some dealers.

But my real question to all you stoners out there is basically what should I do now? I'm not really a stoner.I dint have a bowl or anything and I want to buy a vaporizer.But I don't know how to get one and I can't order it off the Internet because of my parents and sisters (I have three of them). another thing is how could I control my self when I get super high? Like is it possible to be high and around my parents but them not know it? Just give me your advice,thanks :)

2. Ryan 4891

Ryan 4891 New Member

i suggest going to a tobacco shop/smoke shop and getting a glass bowl for like 20$. no need to order/wait. and yeah u should be able to "control" youself no matter how high you get. just watch t.v or listen to music in your room idk whatever u want. vaporizers can be expensive and a nice glass bowl can last forever

3. XplodingDuck

XplodingDuck New Member

I would just buy a glass bowl if I were you. It's a lot easier to use and a lot easier to hide than a vaporizer. You need some experience before you can be in front of your parents in my opinion. It takes a while to learn how to act like you normally would. Your parents will definitely notice if you try without experience firsthand.

4. michelemishellie

michelemishellie New Member

Talking to yourself in your head? Hmmmm,,,,, Well I don't know about that. Are you hearing voices or just talking and answering yourself? Voices in the head is a sign of something else,,,if that's the case tell your Doctor,,,I have NEVER heard of pot bringing something like that on,, And as far as your parents knowing your high,,, it just depends on how you act, the color of your eyes and don't forget about the smell on your body,, especially if they are non smokers.

5. Mr.MarryJane

Mr.MarryJane New Member

I was thinking about getting a glass bowl but idk much about them.I mean is there certain brands and such? I have also herd of people getting fucked over when buying glass bowls.like they turn out not to be made out of glass or something like that and then your getting whatever the bowl I made out of into your lungs.

And yes talking to my self and answering.but it wasn't like normal in my head like I could hear it clearly,but it wasn't just random voices it was my self.

And I was thinking about getting the magic flight launch box,but it was expensive.

6. Ryan 4891

Ryan 4891 New Member

thats no excuse its easy as fuck to tell if its glass or not dude! like flick it wit ur finger nail or somthing. even to the un trained eye i wouldnt think that should be a problem....:rolleyes:

7. SourDieselMan

SourDieselMan New Member

The most important rule: Quality over Quantity.

8. grant1

grant1 New Member

buy some papers and learn to roll. Hiding a bowl from your parents and and sisters is a bitch. Especially when you've been caught before. Believe me I know.

9. gamereric22

gamereric22 New Member

If you smoke at your house most the time i would get a small glass bong (around $50) and if you dont smoke at home get a glass bowl (low as $5) or some papers. I would sugest getting some papers anyway if you are visiting a head shop, there only a few bucks.

10. Robin Graves197666

Robin Graves197666 New Member

if your hearing voices in your head dont worry about it. i hear them but ive always heard them, your probably just that stage of high where you can hear yourself think really clearly, i get that. a stoner is simply about buying weed often and just being known for it. like i toke daily and ill pass around my friends, because they're smoking it doesnt make them stoners, its about doing it regularly. smoking it with ur friends is fine if they smoke theirs with you but its gonna piss you off eventually if you're the only person who buys it and everyone else smokes yours. the difference between a stoner and someone that smokes weed when they get a pass is that stoners act like stoners. like they got their own fun creative ways and there down-to-earth about understanding things. although dont think i need this and i need to do that, cos theres no written rules to being a stoner. just enjoy weed and appreciate it, you'll do a great start from that

11. michelemishellie

12. Mr.MarryJane

Mr.MarryJane New Member

Well the problem about buying that bowl is that I wouldent be buying it I would give my friend the money and he would buy it,so I wouldent be able to see it until after it was bought.

Good advice about being a stoner lol.But I mean I enjoy weed and love smokeing it.But I can't do it daily or all the Time.Sence I moved I'm gone all day tho,but I'm scared that sence I haven't smoked I. A while my tolerance is extremely low,it's already low to begine with.So I. Scared that my high would last much longer.And i don't know what to do about my eyes,For some reason I have this weird fear of putting eye drops in and idk why but I just can't do it.I can put water I. My eyes easy,but water wouldent help the redness would it? And another weird question haha, do you think I could ride my bike while high? Lol
    You also explained exactly what happened to me while I he'd the voices lol.I felt crazy trying to explain what was happening lol,but that's exactly what happened,I clearly herd my self thinking,and it sounded like it was out loud,and it was weird because I was paranoid that someone else could hear what I was thinking.

13. Freshness420

Freshness420 Sr. Member

If you said you smoked only a couple times and only felt dizzy then you never truly got "high" in the sense of the word. It took me about 5-6 times smoking to feel what I know nowadays as being high as fuck ha. Your tolerance will only go down if you smoke a lot for a period of time. I'm talking at least a few times a day a week for months. My tolerance barely fluctuates, but I guess that happens when you smoke everyday. My advise would either be to go to a head shop and get a bowl or papers. I was terrible rolling when I started. If you go the papers route go to a gas station and get those roll your own cigarette packs. You can get the feel for rolling with tobacco then try with ganja. There are so many paper brands though. Go with Juicy J or Dragonfly they are both very good and dragonfly's are cheap as fuck at the head shop down the road. Get used to putting eye drops in. I was never scared of them but I was bad at putting them in so when I started my friends would do it for me. That is really the only way to get rid of red eyes. And as for riding a bike you'll be fine. My friend road 5 miles tripping on acid and shrooms. He made it to my house just fine haha

Oh and by the way I have bought a lot from the head shop and am not 18. Sometimes if no one else is in there and you look old enough they won't card you. Good luck my friend and welcome to the stoners club :D

2 people like this.
  14. Mr.MarryJane

Mr.MarryJane New Member

Well the problem is that I wouldent be buying it my self,I would give myw friend the money and he would buy it for me.So I wouldent be seeing it until after he buys it.

And you explained exactly what was going thru my head lol.it was as if my thoughts were out loud.

15. Mr.MarryJane

Mr.MarryJane New Member

And thanks for the info bro,I think I'll probably just do what you said and start rolling.I tried once or twice with some tobacco and in my opinion I did pritty good for a first timer lol,I watched ALOT of YouTube videos on how to roll first tho lol.But do you prefer a J or a blunt? I haven't ever had a blind before.And about the headship I'm kind of nervous to go in on my own.

16. Robin Graves197666

just be cool when you go into the shop, be yourself! ive been getting sold alcohol cigarettes and such since i was 13. head shops generally don't give a fuck. as for rolling i think everyone will back me up here when i say that you teach yourself to roll. nobody ever told me 'do this, lick it stick it then do that' i watched and practiced then once i could do it i altered my own parts. my brother used to always roll with thin roaches and i never liked that cos i burned my fingers or lips on it at the end so when i learned to roll i made the roach longer than his. i recently started halfing the supporting skin cos that way you're smoking less paper etc. i build up 3 skins, put half a cigarette, a little more green than tobacco, roach, poke down and twist. tbh you don't have to do any of these, you can use big skins, if you don't like tobacco then you don't have to put that in, it doesnt need to be green since i fuck about with legal highs alot, most people i know twist then roach but i like mines poked down so that its not as baggy. you dont even need to twist it and you dont need to roach it. everyones joints are different so just learn the basics and once your good enough modify it.

hope this helps :)

17. grant1

grant1 New Member

videos really didnt help me it just took a lot of joints to get the hang of it, i dont use roaches though.

18. michelemishellie

Question? What do you mean by "tobacco, roach , poke down and twist".,,,,,,,,,"twist then roach?" I know what tobacco is and I know what a roach is. I don't understand is this some kind of new meaning for a roach? Now a roach is the butt of the joint, when there is no more you have a roach. Now you can roll roaches in to a joint. I just don't understand. " you don't need to roach it " ??

19. Robin Graves197666

you don't need to roach your joints. ever seen the lucky strike cigarettes without the filter? i never knew they existed until i visited america, but its the same idea as that. me and my mates know it as 'bob marleying it' (our scottish terms). and i mean everyone i know twists one end then roaches the other but i always roach it first, poke down the other end THEN twist it. like if your pre-rolling it you won't want anything to fall out so you just twist the end. and by tobacco i mean from cigarettes and not rolling tobacco obviously.

i never once used a video to roll. its whoever i was smoking with, i would just watch them until i knew exactly what i was doing. i roll now as if its no bother but back when i started it was a right pain in the arse!

20. michelemishellie

I am sorry,, I just don't get it? That's the way I have been rolling for 33 years,, I roll and twist one or both ends,,, the one is so the pot does not go in your mouth while hitting,, the other end is the one you light. I smoke ,, smoke ,,, smoke until there's not much left and then I am left with what is called a roach. I just don't understand the term "roach it"... when I roach it,,,,, I am putting it out and now it is called a roach whether it is half a joint or smaller,, it's either a big roach or a small roach. Just tell me one more time what you guys mean by roaching it? I want to understand new terms if that is what it is? Cuz to me and alot of others a roach is what I explained above. And as far as learning how to roll,,, and yes back in the day again,,, I had what we called home grown,,, not good and no bud's ,, had about a trash bag full,, big trash bag,, I sat down and just started rolling and rolling and rolling,, by the time I was done I was damn good,, better than a machine,,, . Like you said above you don't need to be taught just watch someone and try to do the same and then you get your own feel of it and do it how ever you are comfortable.

Thanks guys!