Green Poop!

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by Tunes, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Tunes

Tunes New Member

im here to seek help. after realizing that i was smoking moldy pot, i stopped it. but now im noticing that my poop is really green, a day or two after the fact. could i have an allergic reaction to what i smoked?

im sorry i saw the sticky regarding mold/pot but i dont think my question would've been addressed in it throughout the five pages.
  2. hauptmann

hauptmann Seasoned Activist

Smoking moldy marijuana or any marijuana will not cause your feces to turn green. Food coloring in some foods and drinks can do this.
  3. Tunes

Tunes New Member

i ended up boiling that stuff and im drying it out now. i think it will have 0 thc content now. in the two minutes it was in the pot i could smell vapours like in a vapourizer.
  4. Mishiro

Mishiro New Member

By any chance have you eaten Boo Berry or another die-strong cereal lately? That does it every time. Weed is green, but I don't think you digest the burnt chlorophyl.
  5. Tunes

Tunes New Member

i had a berry herbal tea the other night. it was a thick red tea. that's the only die-heavy thing i can think of, and that tea shouldnt be too articificially die'd since it's herbal
  6. Higher Logic

Higher Logic Web Developar

When it comes to the coloration of your feces it usually has nothing to do with the original color of what you ate. For example, drinking something that is red will produce a green color stool, this is because it metabolizes and combines with bile. The red tea you drank, which is absorbed, is eliminated.

You really have nothing to worry about, and cannabis wasn't the cause of it. The only time you should worry is if your stool is grey.
  7. finetree

finetree Member

Green stool

Means your body is making and getting rid of excess Bile
  8. Dazed.Confused

Dazed.Confused New Member

what does it mean, if it is grey?
  9. greypoe

greypoe Sr. Member

smoking herb gives me a healthy poop.
  10. Farmivate

Farmivate New Member

11. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Licorice

I find that if I eat licorice my stools are green.
  12. Tunes

Tunes New Member

lets go back to elementary school water colour mixing, and figure out Red + ???= Green
  13. SonicDaChronic

SonicDaChronic New Member

ha ha......classic

why are u staring at ur poop anyway?
  14. InLoveAndDeath

InLoveAndDeath New Member

Yeah flush the poo down.
  15. Burninbrooke

Burninbrooke Sr. Member

:laugh:

What's up with boiling weed? Would that not get rid of all the thc? I imagine it would make some killer tea though...........
  16. SonicDaChronic

SonicDaChronic New Member

that makes a whole new meaning for green tea :liplick:
    the secret ingredient all along prob been marijuana, thats why it relaxes u
  17. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Since THC is only slightly soluble in water I'd think tea would be one of the less efficient means of consuming marijuana.
  18. Burninbrooke

Burninbrooke Sr. Member

that would bring a whole new meaning to the word dilution, which brings me back to what the point of boiling the mary was. :confused:
  19. Mishiro

Mishiro New Member

It's seaweed only. Some have used opium, but ehy were banished from Asia.
  20. Mamabudz

Mamabudz Guest

:poke:

...just because the dye is Red does not mean it does not contain other chemicals that won't break down to other colors...

...no one here old enough to remember the Dupont Exhibit at the Worlds Fair in 64 I'm guesing (a 4 Frog production?)...Dupont: better Living through Chemistry?...Okay...does the Sinclair Dinosoaur mean ANYTHING to anyone out there???

Oh an one other possibility -- Can you say "Lucky Charms"??? That "sh!t" can scare you! :scared: