half eighth/eighth

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by 805kween, Sep 29, 2008.

1. MestUp7

MestUp7 Sr. Member

That's ridiculous. Headies are generally 60 for 1/8th where I'm from.
  2. heymannn718

heymannn718 New Member

ya the dealer tho is also a grower and is ALWAYS baked when he sells
    my friend got the fatest half oz frm him and it was good bud
    and only $35
    i live in the western phx az area
  3. MestUp7

MestUp7 Sr. Member

How about you buy bud from him and ship it to me and I'll pay you triple:D
  4. meet the decline

meet the decline New Member

it's $40-50 an 8th here too. $60 for the headies. it used to be a lot cheaper but the main dude around here got busted by the feds, blah.

oh yeah im from PA
  5. 1TonBee

1TonBee New Member

Dude, I'm at UNC Charlotte and dank is $65 a 1/8th and my dealers can't always produce the quality I expect when paying $20 a gram :(

Right now we got a shortage and they're selling middies at headie prices and headies at $30 a gram.
  6. MestUp7

MestUp7 Sr. Member

Where you from in PA?
  7. tdlex420

tdlex420 Sr. Member

I also live in NC and for me the average price for KB is $60 for an eighth. Really though it all depends on where you are at, as I know other parts of NC that you can get an eighth of KB for less than what I pay.
  8. Plainsman1963

Plainsman1963 New Member

Here in NC, where I live, there is a strain called "LunchBox". I blazed up some once and the feeling is that it made my face feel like it was getting tight, tingly and my mind was like spacy lasted for 45 mins and made me just set back and ipod the morning away. It costs $35 per gram. It was WELL WORTH it. I had never heard of LunchBox, just like I 'd never heard of Sunny D. But then again, all of those names are only trade names either made up by dealers or local underground. The color was light green, with nugs of tightly packed nature.
  9. dk15

dk15 New Member

This might just be me, but I would never even consider paying more than 25/gram for the dankest of dank, the headiest of headies. 25/g is still a stretch, the only way I'd ever pay that would be if someone were to come up to me with a bud of white widow or something along those lines absolutely COVERED in trichs. People selling headies/name strains at 30/gram sounds absolutely rediculous to me, if anyone ever offered me that price I'd laugh in their face and take my business elsewhere.

Headies(not sure if this is common lingo), or name strains in my town go for a seemingly nationwide standard price of 20/g, never more, never less. This is the first time I'v ever heard of an unfortunate soul paying over 25/gram for any kind of weed.

Researcher, when you say tightly packed nugs and mention your face getting tight, I picture some dense, pine-tree shaped nuggets covered in red hairs and possibly many visible crystals, is this what you got? Something similar looking to this, but probably more crystals and less leaf - [​IMG]
  10. bhavik

bhavik New Member

Looking for some UNC area.