Harry J. Anslinger quotes

Discussion in 'Legalization/Decriminalization' started by captincrunch69, Feb 18, 2010.

1. captincrunch69

captincrunch69 New Member

:confused:

Harry J. Anslinger quotes:
    ...the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races.

Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing.

There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana usage. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.

Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men.

Harry J. Anslinger quotes
    Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death.

You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother.

Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind.

When i read these i laughed my ass off!!!

4 people like this.
  2. joshpackr

joshpackr Sr. Member

Old Harry was surely an idiot. I'm glad the bastard is dead and rotting. It just really goes to show all the lies the government will come up with to scare the masses into giving them their way.

3. Gee

Gee The truth is in here

When I read these I cry! This heartless self-centred fuckwit was the stepping stone to incarcerating millions of non-violent criminals, wasting trillions of dollars on a failed war, having thousands of people murdered over black market drug profits and more (I won't go on, it ruins my good mood ;))

But yeah, if it wasn't for the insane negatives of Cannabis prohibition I probably would laugh at these quotes.

2 people like this.
  4. Mokkie

Mokkie New Member

Never realized how much of a bigot some people were back then.

2 people like this.
  5. Freshness420

Freshness420 Sr. Member

That is really funny actually. I wanted to know his words on weed I just never looked it up.

6. cannabicide420

cannabicide420 Sr. Member

i would find these hilarious if, this ignorant asshole and his quotes hadnt played such a big part in marijuana prohibition. personally im infuriated by this guy.

7. Kushy

Kushy down

Racist fuck. Hope he's burning in hell right now.

8. Gee

Gee The truth is in here

This is all this Harry Shitslinger is good for...
    [​IMG]
    (Forgive my average photoshop skills :laugh:)

9. Iron-ic

Iron-ic New Member

(Forgive my average photoshop skills :laugh:)[/QUOTE]

Oh, no, they're much appreciated, I'm sure! Excellent pic!

10. Foxxe Wilder

Foxxe Wilder New Member

sad ain't it?

Yeah it's sad when obvious psychotic fools like this use brainwashing techniques (as he did WORLD WIDE) to fool the already stupid and uneducated. With a LITTLE bit more drive this guy could have been another Hitler - and to be honest, In my view he was worse. Imagine thinking one race was better than another??

ROFL... violence causing though, THAT one makes me laugh my ass off (even sober!) >;)