Has anyone heard of PEEPACK? PLEASE RESPOND

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Viper81, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Viper81

Viper81 New Member

I smoke about a bowl a day a gram last me about 3 or 4 days. I know i have a drug test coming up because I am switching jobs. Please save me I shouldnt be smoking if I know I am switching jobs lecuture.

I have browsed through the forum and have not seen or heard this name mentioned before (PEEPACK). I bought it more because of the aparatus because I plan on sub w/ my squeaky clean brother. But it did come with synthatic pee already in.

Has anyone tried this product before as in used to pee to pass a basic pre employment UA.

I am 6 145 lbs and work in the finance industry I under 30.

Sorry if this is a repost. Im not sure how long threads take to post on the forum.

I am 6 145 lbs I smoke about a gram every 2 or 3 days. I am having to take a drug test because I am switching jobs most likely a UA. I have taken multiple drugs test during my life and have only failed one which I used a cleanser and a mild dilution and I was in college. The majority of the other test I just diluted and I passed.

But anyway my real question is has anyone ever heard of PEEPACK. I bought it mainly because of the aparatus. I was going to just fill it up with my brothers pee. But PEEPACK came with fake pee already in. Has anyone heard or had any experience with this product. I saw one other thread with no responses..PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU KNOW anything..Thanks

I just want to bump this up to because I have the same question.