Head or Body Highs?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by SpeedohSwimmer, Jun 5, 2009.

1. SpeedohSwimmer

SpeedohSwimmer New Member

I'm just curious what people like more? A body high or a head high. Most of the time when I smoke I just get a head high and I feel lazy and relaxed. I guess cause of the quality? Although one time I smoked some that made my entire body feel awesome. The music we had on, I could feel like every beat it was weird.

2. Frid

Frid New Member

I get a body high almsot everytime from mursh

3. mondaymonkey

mondaymonkey Sr. Member

I know that often people associate indica with body high
    Sativa is for mind high

But I could be mixing them up cuz im high as a fucking kite

4. Frid

Frid New Member

your correct

5. Kushy

Kushy down

I find head highs more fun to watch TV, talk with friends, laugh, etc...

Body highs are more fun to have when youre just by yourself ( I love listening to music on an intense body high). Sometimes when I listen to music I feel like I become the strings of the guitarist and I feel like I'm being "picked" by the guitarist haha, not sure if anyone else gets this on intense body highs while listening to music)

2 people like this.
  6. Piff Starr

Piff Starr New Member

Yeah dude, smoke some headies, chat with your friends, crack some jokes, watch a bit of TV. I hear you on that.

7. eaglez771

eaglez771 New Member

I like body highs the best cuz I get them all the time and theyre a ton of fun!

8. jay_aye_dee_420

jay_aye_dee_420 New Member

When I first started smoking, all I got were body highs. It kinda sucked. But now I get mostly head highs and its all good :)

9. MagicBuddha714

MagicBuddha714 New Member

I like head high, its funner when you're with your friends.

10. Nando

Nando Sr. Member

Man I always get so high that I can't decide if i'm body or mind high.

5 people like this.
  11. Guru

Guru Sr. Member

I love both.

Body high is the best thing ever for relaxing after a long days work. There is nothing better than putting on some underground hip-hop or reggae or anything with a slow tempo and just CHILLLIN!

Head highs are much better in a social environment like when your having some deep conversation with friends or even just sitting around telling jokes and stories.

I really couldn't say which I prefer, for me it's like comparing a steak and a pizza, both are awesome, but in totally different ways :) Although I'm always on the look out for some strong sativa (head high) as it is more rare around these parts....

12. doyoulikegreen

doyoulikegreen New Member

+1.. and I totally understand that level intensity with music and a body high :) Fun stuff

13. Toxik

Toxik New Member

when im body high my legs feel really cool and like my body tingles wherever i move lol its great

14. KoolWhip420

KoolWhip420 New Member

Head high = daytime
    Body high = nighttime

2 people like this.
  15. Vince331

Vince331 New Member

Body high.. I can feel this sensation in my heart that is just amazing

16. Zebra

Zebra New Member

Head high is so much better, but it's normally good quality stuff that gives you a head high. Body is really good too, but head is much more enjoyable in my opinion.

17. BigMac1337

BigMac1337 Banned

I've been contemplating which one I like more, and I just realized that I love them both... just gotta have the timing.
    :rasta: