Head Rush

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by chr0nik, Aug 10, 2011.

1. chr0nik

chr0nik New Member

Do you guys like the head rush that you get from smoking a lot while sitting down then standing up? Do you try to seek it out or anything or does it give you any negative effects? i personally like the head rush because i think it is part of the mind altering experience. i love it from blunts( because of the nicotine) as well. if i am smoking a lot i will usually only inhale the weed smoke and play baseball until i get another hit and basically jump up to maximize the effect. if you smoke like 5 blunts or more in a row and if you do this and literally hold it until it gets to you then you will get a massive head rush
  2. mallitia95

mallitia95 Sr. Tokemaster

Like when everything turns red and you can barely see?

If that's what your talking about then that's just low blood pressure. I get that even when im not baked.
  3. Phenom

Phenom Banned

I do not enjoy it. Cannabis lowers your blood pressure, sitting down or being crouched down lowers your blood pressure as blood pools in your lower extremities. Standing up quickly causes your blood pressure to rapidly increase, causing the head rush effect. I personally don't like the feeling, it gives me a really bad headache and makes me feel like blood is rushing through my brain, it's wierd. The effects I get are are like tunnel vision, colors change to be more vivid and there is an extreme change in perception. It's similar to the effects of nitrous. (I've only tried it while I was high though, so try it high to see if it's similar) Except, with N20/Weed you don't have the negative effects. You can inhale the propellant in a whip cream cannister, but smoke a bowl or two before for maximum lift-offage.
  4. Biggie NZ

Biggie NZ New Member

If your meaning the headspin effect then yes I fucking love it.
    I only get it after a massive bong which takes me about 20 seconds to milk and hit then the headspins come for about 10 - 15 seconds. Such a great feeling
  5. Phenom

Phenom Banned

No the feeling you get when you stand up to quickly. It's terrible.
  6. Beast'N On'M

Beast'N On'M Sr. Member

...Is it the same as holding your breath?
  7. Phenom

Phenom Banned

No. Crouch or lay down for a while and then stand up quickly. 5-10 seconds later it will occur for about 10-15 seconds.
  8. Beast'N On'M

Beast'N On'M Sr. Member

Hmmm, usually too lazy to try it. Maybe next time...
  9. Sierra Twist 11

Sierra Twist 11 New Member

Man, I'm glad you feel the same way as me about this. I feel the head rush is just an added bonus to the mild altering experience that is marijuana. However, I don't intentionally try to seek it out. If it happens, it happens.
  10. Drew420

Drew420 New Member

I don't like it.