head shops in New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by PFunk_Spock, Mar 17, 2003.

1. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

hey anyone know of any local head shops in the nh area. I jsut moved here.

2. PsYcHoLoGiCaL

PsYcHoLoGiCaL Seasoned Activist

Where do you live in NH?

3. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

seacoast area, but im home for spring break so driving wont be a problem

4. PsYcHoLoGiCaL

Theres one in portsmouth, called "Up in Smoke", there used to be another one called the "The Rubber Tree" but they got raided so many times that they aren't open anymore, at least I don't think they are. I believe that the phone number to "Up in Smoke" is, (603)436-4207.

5. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

thanks a ton man. you know if they sell glass there? Glad to see some other nh smokers!

6. PsYcHoLoGiCaL

Of course they sell glass :) I got myself a color changing spoon from there a few months back, its great.

7. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

nasty looks like ill be a patron as of tomorrow. Lost my trusty old spoon and i need a replacement. Always a downer when you lose a peice, let alone your first

8. j1znosh

j1znosh New Member

bah don't go to up in smoke. Go to Smoke Ring. Its closer to the Salisbury/Seabrook line, they have better pipes and they are cheaper than Up in Smoke. :D

9. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

smoke ring? where is that located. I can find up in smoke cause I know that area better but ive never been to salisbury

10. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

hey when the hell is up in smoke open. I show up today at like 1 in the afternoon when most businesses would be open and no dice. Man I wanted to get my peice and try it out!

11. j1znosh

j1znosh New Member

Smoke Ring is on Rt. 1, you just keep heading south past Up In SMoke. It will be on your left, and if you hit Massachusettes, you've gone too far :D
    Trust me, its way better than up in smoke, i frequent both, only bonus to up in smoke is its whip cream refillers :D

12. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

thanks bro i think ill go there tomorrow I got so pissed when I went to up in smoke and it was closed at one in the afternoon. Looked kinda shady too, bent up blinds and stuff and their hours wernt even posted! bah! I guess Im jsut bitter cause I didnt get my piece today like I wanted. lol

so smoke rign is in seabrook? Do you know what ts near to make things easier?

13. j1znosh

j1znosh New Member

hmmm, its on the left on your way south on rt. 1. Im not exactly sure, but if i remember correctly, you will pass Home Depot on your left, and then it will be a left after those lights, its like a small mini mall type thing with like 2 or 3 other stores, one is a pizza place :D

14. PFunk_Spock

PFunk_Spock New Member

yeah it took me a little while but i found it. Me and my friend went in and they sent me out cause i dint have id. I dont have my liscense so all I had for photo ID was my scuba dive certification. Damnit im screwed. Guess Ill have to wait and pay the overpriced people at hempest in boston when i get back to school.

15. goodtimes456

goodtimes456 New Member

Dont waste your time @ smoke rings

The guy josh that works there is a total moron, we came all the way down from northern maine and he was sitting outside because he forgot his key, according to the sandwoch guy next door , its not the first time. But the icing was he promised to give us a great deal if we waited,after 35 minutes he offered to sell us a shitty little hookah made completely of low grade plastic base stem all junk for $ 45. what an asshole i went online and bought a real nice glass one @ amazon for 20 and it wa smade of glass and the stem was stainless steel, it came w, case tongs , 2 50 gram shishas a cleaning kit and coals, something that smoke rings didnt offer. come to think of iy the guy on here promoting smoke rings is probaly none other than the idiot Josh ie J1znosh . thats my bet . but anyways that place sells jiunk, and hes an idiot that give good stoners a bad name.

16. fungrass

fungrass New Member

depending where you live, "can you dig it" and "two guys" in Salem NH, "headlines" in Nashua..other than that a bunch of gas stations have bowls

17. TimMc

TimMc New Member

Hey All, how are ya? I recently moved to NH, Amherst/Milford area, depending on which side of the street you stand on. Anyway, looking for a shop close by, but will happily drive wherever for quality, glass and good selection. If anyone can help me out, that'd be really appreciated.
    Thx, Tim