Headies?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Colt45420, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Colt45420

Colt45420 New Member

Here's a newbie question lol.

What's the difference between normal dank bud and headies?

I know that headies are better but why?

2. Your a Towel!

Your a Towel! New Member

non really, somtimes good dank is called headies cause its more sativa and you get a more...headier high.

3. reefermadness1

reefermadness1 New Member

Headies to me means a rare / exotic strain. Train Wreck, Northern Lights x Blueberry, something like that. Top quality bud.

4. Your a Towel!

Your a Towel! New Member

generally yes, but it is slang remember so in diffrent regions it can mean diffrent things. but for the most part it means one thing

GOOD ****ING WEED :thumbsup:

5. DonkeyPunch

DonkeyPunch Seasoned Activist

This may be better served in Glossary of Terms.

I think the difference is more about where you are and who you are talking to. For example, I've never even heard anyone use the term "headies" before I wandered onto this board.

edit: Pretty much what the Towel said. :)

6. Your a Towel!

Your a Towel! New Member

im not a towel...your a towel!!

yea no one uses headies around here..

and we dont use dank either...good bud is called kryp here, but no one on these boards uses that word so..poo

and i was going to suggest this would better fit in the glossary section but didnt want to sound like a tard. :rolleyes:

7. Coolguy

Coolguy New Member

Where I'm from headies is thrown around every once in a while. It's the good stuff that people try to sell for 60 an eighth. Tons of crystals and basically.. looks, smells, and tastes great.

8. Colt45420

Colt45420 New Member

Hahaha just smoked my brand new headies this morning.... so ****in' high in school... :)

9. ::blazed jae::

::blazed jae:: Sr. Member

True headies can be a named strain like AK-47, Blueberry but it has to be of a certain quality to be in the top category of headies. Usually true headies are a bit fluffier and well-cured compared to regular KB. Also there tends to be a much more prevelent skunky or piney smell when you crack the bag open (sometimes you can smell it through a bag or 2). Prices usually range from 40-60 an 8th to 300-400 an ounce depending on location.

Also, if you break up some headies in a grinder/kif collecter it usually creates a good amount of crystals on the bottom that you can scrape up and put on top of bowls, usually much more so than any other quality of bud.

10. hhops5

hhops5 New Member

actually no. headies and dank are not interchangeable or the same thing. dank would refer to a good strain of pot. headies refer's the the top of the marijuana plant, the most potent part of the bud. mids refer to the mid section of the plant where the decent bud is. and lows are the bottom section of the plant where the shitty nugs come from. headies of a better strain will b more potent than headies of a worse strain. mids of certain potent strains may be comprable to headies of other less potent strains.

11. specialK369

specialK369 New Member

I am fucking baked off of some headies thats going around right now. It's incredible.

I love headies.

Its way too expensive though.

12. pmi_man

pmi_man New Member

:umm: what? never heard of that. the diff between mids and dank/good bud is the plant type and how its raised. not the sections of the plant.... right?

13. Jake

Jake Sr. Member

Headies is much better than regular KB. Headies are the one-two hit shit...

14. TiKiTiKi

TiKiTiKi Sr. Member

I think this guy has smoked a few too many lol. This is simply just not true. Headies are what you call the TOP quality herb

15. pmi_man

pmi_man New Member

thats what i was saying

16. ThSmale420

ThSmale420 New Member

whats sativa?

17. vern

vern Sr. Member

http://www.77seeds.com/sativa.html

Basically a headie/energetic high.

18. FuckingRattlesnake

FuckingRattlesnake New Member

Crap, wrong thread.

19. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

Headies are simply the most potent strains of marijuana that are grown with top-grade techniques.

20. jacjak

jacjak Sr. Member

Well that's just not correct. Where I live heads and dank mean the same thing, High Quality Marijuana. I'm guessing heads are a sativa though since its more of a 'head high', but I never see Indica anyway.