Heart Beating Fast While High

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Kaya, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Kaya

Kaya New Member

I bought a quarter a couple weeks ago and I'm down to the last 1.5gs. I normally just use a pipe, but i decided to use a bong. When i started tripping, my heart started beating REALLY fast, I didnt count them so I cant tell you exactly how fast. The next night, I took an even bigger bong hit, and my heart was going insane. I thought maybe it was just the weed making me think my heart was beating fast, but I could feel my pulse and after about maybe 45-60 minutes it was fine. Anybody know what might be going on?

If this isnt in the right section, could you move it? thanks

2. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

THC makes your heart beat faster. Isn't that easy? :D

3. Kaya

Kaya New Member

Haha, ya, but this was totally different, it was crazy, i was breathing heavy as if I had just been running. Idk, i've smoked quite a bit and never experienced my heart going that fast

4. Jesus of Ganja

Jesus of Ganja New Member

This happened to me last night when I did 3 shottys for the first time since August, it only happens when I'm really high :D

5. Kaya

Kaya New Member

Haha, maybe i was just extremely high without even noticing it? :p I think my baggie has a tiny hole in it somewhere, so it's a bit dry, doesnt that make it more potent?

6. Buzzby

Buzzby Buddhist Curmudgeon

No. Why would it? Potency depends on THC content, not water content.

7. kmak

kmak Sr. Member

as buzzby said cannabanoids make your heart beat at an elevated rate, when you panic which I guess you were doing will make your heart beat faster.
    Elevated heart rate + extra elevation= fast beating heart

8. D.0.B

D.0.B New Member

you just have to relax put your mind at rest and zone it out.

9. GunCow

GunCow Sr. Member

Elevated heart rate + panic equals faster heart rate/anxiety.

Control your mind.

10. gogreen420

gogreen420 Sr. Member

Not only that, but if he is smoking the cannabis instead of vaping it, he will also get carbon monoxide and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons that cause your blood vessels to dilate, making it harder for your heart to get blood around your body. :D

Vaping is the best :hail:

I just wish I could afford it for myself...

11. BUDMAKESMEWIZER

BUDMAKESMEWIZER New Member

Your shit may be laced with crack, thats a symptom of crack intake. it could be just reallllly good bud lol

12. MrIMStoned

MrIMStoned |BIG BROTHER|

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]YouTube - "High as F#%k" Music Video[/ame]

13. Kaya

Kaya New Member

that would be messed if it was laced. but ya, i think its just really good bud. It was more expensive

14. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

most illicit substances, including the so called downers, can increase heart-rate

15. Gohmer

Gohmer New Member

It's suppose to happen lol. Just don't think about it or find something else to distract you. If you think about it and start worrying over it you will start to panic and that's no fun while high! :D