Help... Lazy Eye everytime i smoke!

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by vai113, Jun 25, 2004.

1. vai113

vai113 New Member

I'm starting to get concered maybe ive just noticed it now or its been happanening forever but i get a lazy eye everytime i smoke weed.... im worried is this a bad thing or sign of something bad?

2. redhen

redhen New Member

lazy eye

lazy eye is caused by ..binocular visual skills inadequacy. It can be tested in an eye docs office, but if you had skills problems they probably would have noticed it in your childhood.

Still some of those are very subtle. I have something called alternating suppression, which just means that if my eyes don't focus together on a focal point, then the mind suppresses one eye so that I don't have double vision.

I have noticed for years that if I am very high, or, tired, or have been drinking, that the system that keeps it all working relaxes.

If you just get that drifting eye when you are high, the muscles are probably just not keeping up.

Still ...you should ask about it during your next eye exam.

Also..there's a great old book out there by Aldrous Huxley, called.. the art of vision, or...something like that.

He may have been the first to write on the subject of Vision Therapy.

You could plug Vision Therapy into your browser too. There are relatively simple exercises one can do to strengthen those eye muscles.