Help me :( i am freaking out and i feel so bad

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by latinspice101, Feb 5, 2012.

1. latinspice101

latinspice101 New Member

So i had weed for the first time ever yesterday. I was not interesting in smoking, never have been, but my friend made brownies and she tricked me into having one without me knowing they had weed in them. I only had a small one but I have no idea how much weed was in those brownies. After about an hour I started feeling horrible, my heart rate increased so much, i felt dehydrated and like i was running out of air and i could barely move. I laid down for a while and closed my eyes and then i started throwing up wildly. I threw up for three more times before I ended up falling asleep for a few hours. This happened yesterday morning and I still feel as if my heart beats too fast and I'm scared something bad may happen. I take medications for my allergies, i have no idea though if this has anything to do. I'm about 5'8" and weigh around 160lbs i'm more on the curvier side. Please help me, what can I do to feel better? I'm scared and I don't know if I shoukd go to the doctor or not because they will find the weed in my system and i will be doomed for life :(
  2. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

No you don't need to go to a doctor. That was a dick move by your friend though. Cuz brownies get you high as fuck. I can't imagine taking a brownie for your first time consuming weed. That would be a trip. You were just really high dude. Don't worry you will be fine. But you gotta have a talk with your friend man. What he did is pretty fucked up.

But you should try smoking weed. It's actually really nice when your not way too high and your friend didn't trick you
    2 people like this.
  3. latinspice101

latinspice101 New Member

I know it was and if I had known I wouldn't have taken that brownie. I'm still pretty freaked out.

Is there any way to make my heart rate go slower though? And also, how long do you think weed will be in my system? I have to take general medical tests and HIV tests for college soon and I don't want the doctors or my parents finding out I had weed. I really just need tips, I am so inexperienced it's quite sad.
  4. zappy

zappy Pondering Primate

The highest I have ever been was after eating a strong brownie. That seems like a pretty cruel thing for a friend to do to you, especially considering how potent edibles can be. If you had knowingly taken the brownie, the experience would probably have been far more bearable, and perhaps enjoyable.

The intoxication from weed will only last the night, but it is detectable in your system by drug tests for much longer. The length of potential detection relies on many different factors. Cannabinoids can linger within the fat cells of the body while causing no noticeable effect i.e. they don't keep you high. I wouldn't feel comfortable taking a drug test any less than 1 month after having smoked weed. I once had to take a drug test actually, because my parents wanted to ensure I wasn't 'destroying my life'... and one month abstinence from smoking was enough for me to pass the test.

As for the increase in heart rate, I have never noticed weed doing that to me, and haven't the least clue how that might be solved. Anxiety might also be a causative factor of the heart rate increase as well, so just chill out, you're not high anymore. I don't think you have much to worry about other than your friend being a careless idiot.
  5. clint902

clint902 Sr. Member

I'm not sure how she made those brownies but the time I ate one, it tasted terrible. I knew it was a pot brownie before I ate it. Didn't you notice anything strange about the taste of it?
  6. Dankitydankness

Dankitydankness Sr. Member

Weed usually takes a long time to leave your system. Like a month atleast. But since you've only consumed once, it shouldn't take nearly as long. I would guess that you would be fine within a week. But don't take my word for it. If you wanna help clean out your system try exercising. That helps.
  7. W E E D

W E E D New Member

Your getting general tests for disease and other things, not for drugs. Your good. Eating too much weed can be unpleasing, next time try a lower dose and I can guarantee you will have a blast.
  8. mariguana

mariguana New Member

1. you greened out.
    2. dehydrated feeling is in other words called the pasties, its an effect of weed don't worry it's not a bad thing.
    3. you had a lot for your first time, you should've it's why you threw up..

youll be fine you don't need to go to the doctor.
  9. Dank723

Dank723 New Member

You dont need to see a doctor you will be fine. Id go kick that kids ass