Help, plants dying

Discussion in 'Growing Topics' started by throuinx, May 3, 2012.

1. throuinx

throuinx New Member

Please, i need some help. My plants have some kind of trouble and i need to know what it is in order to save them.
    They are in an indoor, I have them with an HM of 100W, two fans (in and out). The temperature is usually 16 C at night and moves arround 24 C with the lights on.
    The lights are on a 4/20 regime so far, the plants are auto flowering. They are 2 weeks old. The humidity outside the indoor is very high. With the lights on inside moves from 45 to 60%, but at night sometimes it goes up to 84%. Now it has a dehumidifier, so i reckon that wont be a problem anymore, but perhaps it was too late.
    The earth in the pot is made of planting earth, pearls (having problems here with the translations from spanish hehe), and peat. There were some yellow and white spots in the earth inside the pots, i covered it with more earth.
    I used some organic foliar fungicide two days ago, and foliar fertilizer a day ago.
    I've been watering each 4 or 5 days.
    There some pics. Pleas help them
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks!!
  2. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member

bruv im sure its because uve used fertilizer theres enough in the dirt for a few weeks flush them with some ph 6.5 water then leave for a couple of days how close r they to the lights an are ur fans battering the seedlings these r other things to consider let me know bruv :)
    2 people like this.
  3. throuinx

throuinx New Member

Hi. I fertilized because of the probelm, so that wasn't it, but maybe it made it worse.
    The plants are lime 2 feet away from the light, and im using just a 100 W HM, so it's not that stron.
    I'm not shure how can the fans be battering the seddlings... didnt get that part.
    I haven't checked on the ph yet because i order a ph meter but it's hasn't arrived yet.
  4. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member

Mmmmmm not to sure Bruv all sounds good I put my seedling about 2-3 inches from my cfl lights how many times before have u done it in this setup or is it first time
  5. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member

Have u got good drainage in ya pots ya soil isn't too wet may be
  6. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member

My seedlings I put under 14 hrs light works well for me an I have a high ratio of females ;)
  7. throuinx

throuinx New Member

First time with this setup, not quite shure if the soil i prepared was the best.
  8. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member

I use normal pottin soil from store for seedling then two weeks I'll transplant it to a 8cm across an 15cm deep pot with a third compost a third sterile topsoil an third perlite this works well two weeks in that pot then I move them to a 7.5 l pot with the same mix soil which I add lime the lime brings the soil ph down but the soil must be preped at least a week befor the longer the better this will help keep the ph of the soil at 6.5 I hope this helps mate
    I'll try post a couple of pics when I get home show u my girls lol
    2 people like this.
  9. throuinx

throuinx New Member

Thanks, ill try using the lime.
  10. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member

u got email i can send pic too u the one i took today
    cant compress my pics ill ask a mate tomorrow but can send email now :)
  11. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member

12. Mighty Mcmean

Mighty Mcmean New Member