Help with stomach ache!! does MJ help?

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by laCster, Dec 27, 2008.

1. laCster

laCster Sr. Member

hi, i have a somewhat aggrivating stomach, that isnt horrible, but i just want to feel better because i am going to a party tonight.......
    so do you guys think that maybe smoking a little marijuana will help? and what else helps.....should i drink cranberry juice lol

2. appleyardrules

appleyardrules New Member

it all depends on what ails you. if its acid related or indigestion then yes i feel that marijuana can help
    however, if its a virus, marijuana might help for a little while, or make things worse when you come down.
    try peptobismol and like 2 hits of weed:D

3. toothfairy420

toothfairy420 Stoner Chique

MJ always helps if I have a stomach ache...the best way to find out is to just do it...MJ has very little negative effects for most medical conditions, so don't be afraid.

4. greeen1

greeen1 New Member

try it. I have tonsilitis right now and my throat killlllls. I smoked a little, gently not taking huge rips obviously because of my throat, and either it helped my throat or it made me stop thinking about it hurting haha. Id say go for it

5. Everlong2019

Everlong2019 Sr. Member

yah you might just end up focusing less on the pain cuz your high...i dont rly know how anything in marijuana would actually fix any stomach ache but you could try it

6. jikaboom123

jikaboom123 Sr. Member

Go for it. It especially helps when your nauseous.

7. Bhikku

Bhikku News Administrator

If it's a stomach virus, pot might make it worse. It did for me. It gave me the spins and was ineffective at reducing my nausea.

8. cyrus-the-virus

cyrus-the-virus New Member

Last night I was feeling like I was going to vomit and a bit dizzy, as soon as I got off work I bought some saltines, orange juice, and some soup. While I was walking home I toked up and once I got home I ate and went to sleep, woke up this morning feeling fine.

It won't cure it, but it'll act as a pain reliver unless it's something really serius.

9. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke Guest

Drink some Camomile tea.

It will make you're stomach feel better.

Or you could put some camomile in with your buds in a vaporizer, for ultimate nausea busting relief

10. BredrinJ

BredrinJ New Member

Yes, the Herb does wonders in the stomach.

Im pretty uneducated, Im just speaking from personal experience.

I get munchies, not because Im hungary. But because my stomach feels so great.

If I ever am feeling bloated, sick to my stomach, or having a stomach ache. I just take a quick snap of some sensi.

Love and respect

11. durbanpoisonhaj

durbanpoisonhaj New Member

To make a long story short, i got stranded in 5ft of snow in the sierra Nevada mountains during a winter backpacking trip. I ate some super concentrated soup (was meant to make 1 gallon of soup and i ate it all in one bowl) and got extremely sick to my stomach, and still had to pound through 3 miles of 5ft of snow with no snowshoes back to the truck...lucky for me i had some marijuana with me and it made my stomach ache go away COMPLETELY! I still felt pain in my abdomen, but nothing like the pain i was feeling before i smoked. I was stuck in a friends truck for 2 nights and 3 days and used the marijuana as my medicine until a helicopter rescued us....Yes marijuana is the ultimate cure for nausea.