Hemp Oil cures cancer and other diseases!

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by weefunker, Apr 11, 2008.

1. weefunker

weefunker New Member

Hemp oil is the cure for cancer!!!
    Think im joking?
    Search for
    RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story ON YOUTUBE
    Better still
    [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw]YouTube - RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story (Part 1 of 7)[/ame]
    shorter version
    [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=n31Nuj_AvTg]YouTube - Cancer Cure - Cannabis & Cannabinoids,by Robert Melamede,PhD[/ame]

Sound like crazy talk? The government knows this and it is the reason Cannabis is illegal forget the Beer and Cigarette industry if people around the world knew this we would have no need for the crap that they feed cancer patients (and burn them with and the drug companies would simply go bust

Here is the story on BBC news

BBC NEWS | Health | Cannabis compound 'halts cancer'

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO STUDY A PLANT!
    The other week in UK newspapers scientists claimed that they could not find a single connection between cannabis use and mental illness Gordon 'please go kill yourself' Brown ignored the claims and said "Cannabis use is unacceptable"

Cannabis is the most medicinal plant on earth. The plant itself contains essential acids that are found nowhere else in nature also the human brain has (Cannaboid receptors) what does all this tell you?

If that isn’t enough for you to spare 7 minutes of your time to watch the video for people with cancer.

Know this there is virtually NO disease that cannabis cannot cure PLEASE give this a try im begging you as human beings to at least look at it.

Please inform everyone you know end cancer for good

All truths pass through three stages. First it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; third, it is accepted as self-evident." The third stage has started!"

2. Freedom_User

Freedom_User ....Is really high

Yeah... I've seen this. The Doctor who discovered this actually got arrested and jailed for a number of days for having a syringe full of hemp oil. This guy shouldn't be labeled as a criminal and should be labeled as a Nobel peace prize winner.

3. THC Fiend

THC Fiend Wonko the Sane

did you say there's NO disease cannabis cannot cure? ? ?

4. steakii

steakii New Member

I have a feeling that is bullshit.

5. dj Dozhe

dj Dozhe New Member

If there's anyone who doesn't believe it's bullshit, I have some snake oil and swamp land I'd love to sell.

6. weefunker

weefunker New Member

Bullshit?

Hemp Oil cures most cancers and has been shown to cure or (help more than any other synthetic drugs) many, many other diseases including;

Heart disease
    Anxiety
    Arthritis
    Glaucoma
    Crones
    Skin allergies
    Diabetes

many more.........

Watch the video please instead of just commenting

7. dj Dozhe

dj Dozhe New Member

1. If it truly fully cured "most cancers," I imagine someone would've already been awarded the Nobel Prize. I'm just not aware of it.
    2. I'd be interested to read a peer-reviewed medical journal showing definitively that it "cures most cancers."

I'm just saying I don't doubt that it could help, but "cure" and most cancers" are very strong statements I just don't find adequate backing for. I'd be interested to read any of the articles or journals that led you to this opinion.

8. racin36er

racin36er Subscriber

The opinion is formed from the videos, as stated. Rick states he has had very successful results when treating certain types of cancer, such as skin cancer and others, with hemp oil. Not to mention the other aforementioned ailments to which he states he has cured.

The reason no one knows about it, is the same reason for this stupid drug war. Do you know what would happen to Pharmasutical(sp?) companies if the cure for cancer, heart disease, crones and other seriously life threatening (and common) diseases ended up being as easy as the gov't decriminalizing and regulating the sale of ONE drug that could cure all of these ailments? The damage would be fatal, no questions asked.

Watch the video. All the questions you are asking are answered in the video, thats what weefunker is saying, Rick backs up everything in the video, with evidence.

To the OP, I see you are new here. Welcome to the boards. You're going to want to use the "Search" feature up at the top, this exact video was discussed not that long ago, so a thread does already exist on this exact topic.

9. steakii

steakii New Member

I wasnt disagreeing that it helped with SOME diseases, but he said that there was nearly no disease it couldnt help and that was a little misleading.

10. racin36er

racin36er Subscriber

i was more referring to DJ, steakii. I as well, do not say it cures everything. Hell, i'm still skeptical on it "curing" anything. However, there is undeniable evidence that it HELPS. Rick makes a great case (with evidence, witnesses, etc) that hemp oil can cure them, i'm just unsure i believe it still. I'm on the fence.

11. THC Fiend

THC Fiend Wonko the Sane

That is a list of diseases which start with the letters "AC".

Multiply that by 26 and you have an approximation of how many diseases start with the letter "A".

Multiply by 26^2 and you have an approximation of total discovered diseases.

Do you truly believe that marijuana cures them all?

12. dj Dozhe

dj Dozhe New Member

And this is funny, because we have exactly the same opinion. I believe it helps, but I'd like to read literature proving it's a cure. The video is very interesting and I've seen it a few times, but I can't agree it cures most cancer just because I heard some people say it on a video.

13. racin36er

racin36er Subscriber

Ahh, alright. You were coming across like you haden't seen it yet, and you wanted him to show you specifics as to why he believed it, and the specifics are the video for him (i'm assuming).

I'd love to see further proof. Unfortunatly, the general world outlook tends to refuse us access to this information, and the actual truth -- who knows.

14. WeedGod

WeedGod Banned

Of course it doesn't cure any of those diseases. MJ helps with the symptoms of certain ailments but it in NO WAY cures anything. This is nothing but BS.

15. mufasa5446

mufasa5446 New Member

that's the general information I've found, I've heard people say "it cures this and this!" but then in the same video, the things they say it cures are just the symptoms of a larger problem. Cancer is a little different than, what say, asthma (which it is known for "curing" during use) in the sense that it is a problem with the cells in the way they form. I could imagine it having some sort of an affect on the cells, maybe even shrink tumors (perhaps the way alcohol does), but I'm not aware of any data that would specifically support it.

16. WeedGod

WeedGod Banned

There is no way MJ cures all the diseases mentioned by the OP. Use your common sense and it will tell you that these claims are BS. If it did cure just what was listed under the A's, it would be known worldwide as a miracle cure. There are several countries that have investigated MJ for its medicinal properties and if it was the wonder drug that its made out to be, they would have announced it as so.

17. ENKI

ENKI New Member

There is a live interview this morning 10am – 11am CENTRAL at One Radio Network on this hemp oil and Rick Simpon on is going to explain how to make it and also Dr. Robert Melamede will be live taking calls. One Radio Network . com – Focusing on Health, Wealth and Wellbeing – KNOW THE SOURCE - Podcast is free later in the day.

To listen simply log on to the link above and click the big green play button... this will open a popup window which will stream the interview live.

Anyone made this hemp oil?

18. king cola

king cola Sr. Member

California has the medical marijuana stores. Do they have a supply of Hemp Oil in their stores made the way Rick Simpson made it? Now would be the time for them to produce it and see how it works in the medical world.

19. Up In Smoke

Up In Smoke Guest

Ya know, we all hate the propaganda that is synonymous with Marijuana. Why start more unfounded arguements?

It just discredits us.

Solid proof please, before you post.

20. docod44

docod44 New Member

Every year my arms have been plagued by horrible bouts of eczema, especially in the winter and absolutely nothing worked to heal it. Finally I started using hemp lotion and everyday I eat hemp seeds and drink green tea with hemp milk. For the past two years I have not shown any sign of eczema at all. At first my doctor was skeptical and said that the other lotions I tried had started to work but I told her that I haven't used them in a while. My biochem professor told me that the various omega-3's and -6's work together in the body to regulate its inflammatory response, which was principally why my eczema was healed.