Hep C

Discussion in 'Medicinal Marijuana' started by kontroversy, Apr 10, 2007.

1. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

Whats the deal with medical cannabis and Hep C? Does it hasten it? Or not interact with it at all?

I know it helps people on treatment stay on it, but im wondering about people who aren't.

2. MrBudWyzer

MrBudWyzer New Member

Yo...when undergoing the treatment for Hep C...I found for me...that it depressed my appetite and I didn't feel like eating most of the time...which is very bad...one should eat as healthy as one can during the treatment process...I found that smoking marijuana at least gave me the desire to eat something...and am a firm believer in marijuana's availablility without legal repercussions to all who choose to use...also I enjoy it recreationally too...

3. kontroversy

kontroversy Im Stpwned

Right I know all that. I am wondering if it has any negative effects on people with Hep C that are NOT on any type of treatment.

4. sterbo

sterbo sailor dog...

Here is a link to a research article published on NORML's website. While your there take a few minutes, peruse the site and maybe donate a few $ in support of one of the most effective organizations working on your behalf...

Hepatitis C - NORML

5. nerphroll

nerphroll Sr. Member

As the NORML article alludes to, there is no good data to say it's either good or bad for you if you smoke with hepatitis C.