herbal clean...does it work?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by smitty1011, Jul 30, 2011.

1. smitty1011

smitty1011 New Member

I am 5'9" and 140 lbs...I passed a drug test on 07/18/11 and I smoked last weekend 1 (cig), then one (cig) last night. I found out I have a test on monday. I have purchased herbal clean Qcarbo and was told that it would completely clean my system and that I should drink it sunday. I have never used it before...Does it work and if so when should I drink it? I drink about 1 gallon of water per day...should I drink more water also...Someone please help me I can't fail this test!

2. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

duplicate topic

3. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Just in case someone does decide to take a look at this post I thought it might be helpful to post some info here. Settle down on the water like, right now. Overdoing it with the water will over-dilute your urine, so absolutely use the dilution instructions here if you can: http://www.marijuana.com/urine-testing/12956-dilution-tips-tricks-guidelines-n2.html

DO NOT combine dilution and a detox drink -- choose one or the other, which ever is easiest for you before the urine drug test. Hope for the best and maintain stress free environment. Oh, one last thing: The day before a drug test it can be quite helpful to eat fattier foods--sounds unhealthy, but the logic is that THC is stored in fat, so when you have fat in your blood stream, your body is working on that and not releasing THC from your fat the way it would during and after a workout. So don't have 12 Big Macs or anything, but a burger and fries, maybe throw in avocados and mashed potatoes as part of dinner beforehand to help you pass the drug test.

Let us know how it works out. Good Luck!

4. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

Good thought and you have inspired me to add a contribution for the readers.

How odd that you speak as if they are two different methods when anyone educated on the topic knows quite well that the so called "detox" products rely totally on dilution. So much so that you could replace any one of them with any other liquid and you would achieve the same result. Albeit a heck of a lot cheaper.

5. smitty1011

smitty1011 New Member

I have never used dilution...I just normally drink about a gallon of water perday....I drank the detox at noon today as per instructed. Does this detox work? Thank you for all your help

6. smitty1011

smitty1011 New Member

I will chill on the water for the rest of the day

7. Ruckus

Ruckus New Member

As far as asking again about the efficacy of the so called "detox" products, did you read my post above or my reply in the duplicate topic you posted? Both answer your question and both are quite definative.

If you drink that much water before your test, regradless of wether you know it or not, you are diluting. And that much water loading will likely earn you a negative dilute on your results.

Today has little to do with tommorow. The hours before your test is what you have to be concerned about. In your case the die has been cast and all I can offer you now is my best wishes on your outcome.

8. DrugTestDave

DrugTestDave Moderator

Absoloutly!
    Best of luck to you, I'm sure you will be fine if you do not over-dilute and abide by the instructions of whichever plan you choose.

9. George Jetson

George Jetson New Member

i shit my pants twice off Strip NC. hope you pass man.